Thursday, December 9th, 2010

iVillage Member
Thursday, December 9th, 2010
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 1:06pm

Hi ladies!

How are you doing today?

How was your morning?

Do you have anything you still need to get done today?

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Anything else to share?

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 10:51pm

Hi ladies! Hello!

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 1:57pm
Wow! That is a huge increase. I'd be mad too. I wonder what caused that??

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 1:50pm

Hi ladies! Hello!

How are you doing today? **pretty good.

How was your morning? **good, I ordered some new jeans.

Do you have anything you still need to get done today? **School thing tonight. blah.

What are you having for dinner tonight? **No idea... something easy I hope.

Anything else to share? **I'm really freaking irate at Amazon right now (don't faint). I buy my K-Cups from them, I go to buy more today and find they've raised the price on them by A LOT. I used to get my 50 packs for $19... now they're $28!!!! So it's not like I'm pitching a hissy over a tiny difference here that's almost $10...that's some BULL right there. Stupid Amazon...if I'm going to pay too much for my coffee I'll go buy it at the Exchange at least then the money is going back into my community.

ergh.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-09-2010 - 1:38pm

How are you doing today? I'm doing pretty good.

How was your morning? I went to get an oil change and I was all excited because it only took 15 minutes. When I went to pay for it, they said that they couldn't get my car started and that my battery was dead...WTF? I noticed when I started it up, it did turn over kind of hard and apparently that was the last breath of life. Sigh. A 30 dollar oil change turned in 120 bucks after I had to pay for a new battery too. I'm glad it happened there though and not somewhere else where I would have been stranded!!

Do you have anything you still need to get done today? Nope. All I had to do was get the oil change and return some pants and I got both of those things done.

What are you having for dinner tonight? I am in the mood for grilled cheese and soup. YUM!

Anything else to share? I was annoyed that it was going to take longer to get my vehicle done (they were going to try charging the battery for an hour) so I got myself some Starbucks while I waited. It's amazing how some good coffee can make otherwise frustrating things seem not so bad! :)

Photobucket