Thursday DT 8/12

iVillage Member
Thursday DT 8/12
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 11:37am

Hello! Anyone out there?

I woke up early this morning to run and yoga. Turns out the 8:30 yoga class was moved to 10:00am starting today. I did not read the fine print!

Today is Lucy's birthday!!!!! She's 1 yr old :) She's the pretty pup in the middle of my sig.

Have a good one!

wedding website
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 2:58pm
Happy Birthday to Lucy. :)

Not a whole lot going on here.

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 4:49pm

Happy Birthday pretty pup!

I finished Nate's back to school shopping and went to get my hair cut. It was a 45 minute wait and I didn't feel like sticking around so I will go tomorrow.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 5:29pm

Happy birthday, Lucy! All your doggies are so cute!

We had to get up bright and early for DH's graduation this morning. It was nice and I couldn't be more proud of him.

I have spent the rest of the day packing and cleaning. Thank goodness I am almost done!

We are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate. We might even get some ice cream! YUM! I am pumped to eat out but I know I'm going to get sick of it real quick since we'll be on the road/in hotels for a while.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 08-12-2010 - 11:21pm

I haven't been around much due to me finishing up school and getting ready for my son to start school. We just got back from a 3.5 week vacation the other day, so we had a lot to do. I officially will be finished school tomorrow and have my BSN! DS starts 3rd grade on Monday. We had the open house at his school this evening and got to meet his teacher.

Hopefully things will be settling down in these next few days.

Photobucket
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-13-2010 - 8:48am

Happy be-lated Birthday to Lucy!

Yesterday was crazy long. We've been having server issues at work, so non-business web surfing is discouraged (though I'm breaking the rules for a few minutes to pop on!).

~Allie~

Coffee sig