Thursday, February 24th, 2011

iVillage Member
Thursday, February 24th, 2011
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 9:38am

Good morning, everyone!!

Today is the last day our boards will look like this! Tomorrow when you get on, it will look a little different!

Are you excited?

What's going on in your world today?

How did you sleep last night?

What will you be eating today?

What are your plans for tonight?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 12:36pm

Good morning, everyone!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:04pm

Good morning, everyone!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:05pm

Today is the last day our boards will look like this! Tomorrow when you get on, it will look a little different!

Are you excited? YES!!! I can't wait!

What's going on in your world today? Spent all morning getting caught up on computer stuff, made some pizza dough, I'm heading to the gym in a little bit and hoping that DH gets off work early.

How did you sleep last night? Not every well. I tossed and turned a lot. Good thing I had coffee!

What will you be eating today? I had yogurt for breakfast, not sure what lunch will be yet, supper is going to be marinated chicken breasts and some sort of vegetable.

What are your plans for tonight? Watching The Office and making DH play Farkle with me :)

Anything else on your mind? It's my brother's birthday today. His wife and the two kiddos have been sick so I hope they are able to have some fun tonight!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:08pm
I'm glad you got to talk to your DH!

It started absolutely pouring here for about 5 minutes. It kind of came out of nowhere and it scared me. At least it washed some of the dust off my car :D

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:09pm
I'm so glad you got your house back from your in-laws!! You should go reward yourself with something for making it through their visit!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:16pm

I'm glad you are back to having the house to yourself!!!

Enjoy,

Cammie

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:19pm

Same here with the rain, but now it is already brightening up.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 1:46pm
Good morning, everyone!!

Today is the last day our boards will look like this! Tomorrow when you get on, it will look a little different! YAYYYYYYYY! I saw the sneak peak and I am very excited for the change! About time :)

Are you excited? Yes!

What's going on in your world today? It's rainy so I'm just laying low.

How did you sleep last night? alright, woke up a few times

What will you be eating today? I juiced this morning and then some pulled pork

What are your plans for tonight? Just some tv shows

Anything else on your mind? nope
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 2:22pm

YAY!

Are you excited?

I am, I can't even explain why but the way the boards are now really annoy me, like make my stomach churn (literally)

What's going on in your world today?

More snow today so we are staying put, it's only a few inches but here in Washington that may as well be 2 feet

How did you sleep last night?

Like crap, I'm having crazy dreams and even smelling weird things in my sleep.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-24-2011 - 5:16pm

Are you excited? **Cautiously optimistic

What's going on in your world today? **LINKS for Marines!! Very interesting experience for me (it was my first time)

How did you sleep last night? **Pretty darned good. Went to bed at 9 fell right to sleep got up at 6:15

What will you be eating today? **I had cereal & coffee for breakfast, pizza for lunch and I'm eating lentil soup for dinner.

What are your plans for tonight? **Watch Greys

Anything else on your mind? **not today

Photobucket

Pages