Thursday, January 20th, 2011

iVillage Member
Thursday, January 20th, 2011
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 11:16am

Hey ladies!

It's been really quiet around here this week.

What has been keeping you busy?

What are you up to today?

Did you get enough sleep last night?

Anything else you'd like to share?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 1:06pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 1:28pm

What has been keeping you busy? Dh being on leave is keeping me busy! The time is going by way too quickly though.

What are you up to today? Just hanging out again. Dh is going to the grocery store for me. YAY!

Did you get enough sleep last night? Not enough but it was way better than the sleep I got on Tuesday night!

Anything else you'd like to share? I went to the gym yesterday! It's the first time since the middle of December when this whole sickness started. All I did was ride the bike for a while and then walk on the treadmill for a while. I'm taking today off and then will be going again tomorrow. Hopefully, I can be back to running in a couple of weeks!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 2:08pm

What has been keeping you busy? Dh says I'm nesting, but I told him it's way to early for that. Seriously though, I've been cleaning a lot this week and trying to figure out where we might move to in March.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 3:33pm

What has been keeping you busy? **Life. I've done a lot of running around this week. Went to a real city on Monday for a Mall/Starbucks fix, Tuesday I had a class, Wed I went out of town again, today I've been running errands. Phew.

What are you up to today? **accomplishing "missions" and I did. :D

Did you get enough sleep last night? **heck no. I haven't gotten enough sleep all month.

Anything else you'd like to share? ** I don't know what to make for dinner tonight.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 4:00pm
Hey ladies!

It's been really quiet around here this week.

What has been keeping you busy? I've actually been on the computer a lot lately just no posting. Other then that just working out and hanging out.

What are you up to today? I read a little, went shopping and now I'm just watching some shows before wings and beer tonight.

Did you get enough sleep last night? YES! I haven't been sleeping well and I actually slept until 7 this morning before waking up the first time.

Anything else you'd like to share? The not so new board layout still annoys me :) But some good news, Parks and Rec tonight!
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 4:40pm
Good luck to your DH, Stacey! Are you guys excited to be done with the military?

DH is leaning towards getting out after this deployment and it is SO exciting to think that in a year and a half we could be back living in SD!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 4:41pm
I hope you found something to cure your boredom, Jess! And I hope you fall asleep easier tonight.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 4:46pm
How did the Starbucks taste? I've been trying to slow the habit down and have been drinking coffee at home the past couple of weeks. It's just not the same!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 4:48pm
Isn't sleeping all the way until morning the best?? It doesn't happen very often for me so when it does, I'm always super excited!

Enjoy your wings and beer!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-20-2011 - 4:51pm

I got a Caramel Machiatto for me and the friend I went with. It was SO tasty. :D

Photobucket

Pages