Thursday, July 29th, 2010

iVillage Member
Thursday, July 29th, 2010
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 11:32am

What's everyone up to today?

I went for my run this morning and I swear, every dog in the neighborhood decided to poop on the sidewalk! I had to dodge piles left and right. I don't get why people don't clean up after their dogs! YUCK!

I'm hoping DH gets home early again. He's getting all ready to clear post. I can't believe it's time to leave already. It really feels like we just got here!

President Obama is on The View today and I'd like to watch to see what he has to say but I hate The View so I don't know if I'll be able to get through it! Maybe I'll just mute it when he isn't talking ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 11:37am

Nothing much. I have to pack later. We are going to The Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend.

Thanks to all the ladies at
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 12:16pm

**laundry!! My sister & BIL came out to visit for a couple days, left this morning so I'm washing all the bedding and towels.

I ran a couple errands this morning, posted pictures from Savannah on FB, and I have bible study in a little while.

I also need to sweep and vacuum and possibly vacuum out my car maybe. Dh comes home sometime between Saturday and Tuesday so I want the place clean.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 1:37pm

I have a love/hate relationship with The View but I usually watch it a few times a week :)

I went for a run this morning and it was horrible! I took 2 weeks off (not on purpose but I was hanging out with friends a lot) and I could barely do 20 mins today! It's hot and humid today so I'm blaming it on that too. I had to push my marathon dreams to a half and I'm starting to get worked up over that.

Next DH is making us clean my car, vacuum and shampoo it. UGH, I wanted him to just take it in but NOOOOOO he's making me work. Yoga tonight bc I need a good stretch and then just relaxing.

Side note: I have moved my computer back into the living room so I will prob be checking in a lot more. I used to use it before bed while DH was gone but now that he's back we can use his (we don't have a tv in our room). Even tho it's only a laptop I was just to lazy to transfer it back and forth ;)

Photobucket

wedding website
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-29-2010 - 5:47pm
Oh my gosh, yes!

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-30-2010 - 1:59am

FWIW: There always seems to be a lot of dog poo when I walk at work.