Thursday, June 23rd, 2011

iVillage Member
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 9:26am

I woke up thinking it was Friday! I hate when I do that!

I won't complain though. The sun is finally out and it's supposed to get all the way up to 70 degrees today!

I am going to try to go for a bike ride and then maybe to the store once I figure out what I want to make for dinner. I also might grab myself a coffee since I woke up way earlier than I wanted to.

What's keeping you busy today?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 9:44am

I am working on laundry and some light house cleaning. I did not go to the gym this morning and now I feel guilty about this so I might hit up the 4pm Zumba class.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 1:22pm

I had a dentist appt this morning (exciting) and since I was over in that area anyway...and kid free, I went to the commissary to grocery shop. Came home, unloaded the car, texted my friend that is watching the girls that I'm home when he wants me to retrieve them. 2 hours later still waiting. I'm not complaining! I got to eat lunch in a quiet house and I'm screwing off on the computer. :D

I should have taken a nap, I know if I try now I'll get texted/called 5 minutes after I doze off.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-23-2011 - 8:17pm

Still unpacking.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 9:35am
New here :) yesterday I got return address labels and stamps to send out our wedding reception invitations. We got married in November and really it was just my fiancé and I. Were having a wedding ceremony for the family next month and a reception in august! I can wait!
I also took the puppy for a walk. It was 80 degrees at 9 am! Poor thing had to stop a couple times in the shade cause it was a little too hot for her. Don't worry I brought lots of water for her :)
I'm a new military wife, so I hope to get to know you guys and learn anything I can! Dealing with deployments, kids (when we have them), etc
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-24-2011 - 10:33am

What kind of puppy do you have? I am the proud mommy of a 3 year old mini Dachshund. She is my forever baby as my girls are growing up way too fast. : ) We are trying to walk her regularly because the vet wants her to lose weight. She loves the walk but her little legs can only do a couple of laps and then she pulls us back to the house.