Thursday, May 12th, 2011

iVillage Member
Thursday, May 12th, 2011
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 11:52am

It is a rainy, dreary day here today. The rain is welcomed though and I love hearing the thunder outside (I wasn't quite so excited when it was pouring rain last night and started hailing a little bit!).

DH is off today so we spent the morning playing Lego Pirates of the Carribean. It is so much fun! I've got some homemade cornbread in the oven and after we have that I think we are heading to the gym and out to run

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 12:54pm
Not a whole lot going on here. I helped out at DS's school with their book fair this morning and now DH and I are playing an online game together. Nothing else happening today for us.
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 1:20pm
That Lego Pirates game looks like fun!

Today it's business as usual around here. Did some housework after dropping DH off at work this morning. I'm working now and enjoying some rep-runs of Beauty and the Beast (the spectacular 1980's tv show) on Netflix. DH is working as well.

We're considering going to the Drive-in for date night tomorrow night if the weather is nice. It's Sunny and almost 60 degrees here (that's warm for us in WA!).

- TronGal
 (Singer/songwriter/contributing author for

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 2:08pm
Not too much going on here . We do need the rain, but it is making me sleepy. The moving company came this morning and did their pre move inspection. They were very thorough, and were here for a hour. I'm hoping that is a sign of a smooth move. This move already seems too complicated. It would be nice if the moving company is squared away. It involves TDY en route, HHG going into storage and sister-in-laws wedding right in the middle of it. Crazy!!

I'm making spaghetti casue right now, and it smells good. I hope eveyone has a great afternoon.

Cammie
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-12-2011 - 5:24pm

I'd love to know how you