Tuesday, April 19th, 2011

iVillage Member
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 10:50am

What's going on in your world today?

My day started at 3:30! That's not even human! DH left at 3:45 and guess who was awake until 5:30 watching old reruns of Married with Children....

Luckily, I have coffee in me now so I'm feeling like I might actually be productive today.

I have to eventually go to Target but I'm not sure if that's going to happen today. I am starting the process of going through my stuff and seeing if I can throw anything away. I love doing this, it always makes me feel so good to get rid of a bunch of junk!

Dh and I are taking a mini getaway to Austin this weekend so I need to get a hotel lined up. It's not our Vegas vacation but it's better than nothing, I guess.

I need to watch Army Wives still too but since last week wasn't that great, I'm not in a big rush to get to it!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 11:25am
Good morning! I've been up since 7:00 a.m., but since Logan slept pretty much 11 hours last night, I am not complaining! Glad you have coffee :) Did you hear that if you bring a reusable mug in to Starbucks this Friday, you get a free blended coffee? I have to remember that :)

I seriously need to go through my stuff today too and take a trip to Goodwill. I'm the same as you in that I love to "clean house" and get rid of things taking up space in my closets :)

Have fun on your weekend trip! I've never been to Austin, but then again i've only ever driven through the top portion of TX ;)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 11:45am
"Did you hear that if you bring a reusable mug in to Starbucks this Friday, you get a free blended coffee?"

I didn't know that but now I'm super excited about it! Thanks for letting me know! I thought about going to Starbucks today but then I got lazy. Now I'm glad I can just wait until Friday and get it for free!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 12:52pm

I went to the gym this morning. We did a walk/run/jog for 3 miles. I jogged 2 of the 3, which really fluffed me since I've never been able to jog even a mile before. :D I'm super proud of me. At the beginning of this fitness camp (almost 7 weeks ago) I couldn't even jog one lap without having to walk some of it. Go me!!

Uh...I mailed out FanBoy's box, potentially the LAST ONE FOR THIS DEPLOYMENT!! Can I get a WHOOT! WHOOT! ?? Put gas in Nimbus, took a shower (I stunk after 3 miles on the track in 82* weather), bought a baby gift for my very dear friends who are expecting their first. Loaned my neighbor my cupcake carrier... and changed my dentist appt. It was supposed to be tomorrow but I had a scheduling conflict (that's what I get for scheduling it 6 months ago. I forgot!)

Right now I'm downloading the digital copy of HPDH1 and just have to get the girls from school in a bit. That's it!

Oh I should probably clean the house too...but...I don't really feel like it.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 5:55pm
mom2jess_n_ky wrote:

I went to the gym this morning. We did a walk/run/jog for 3 miles. I jogged 2 of the 3, which really fluffed me since I've never been able to jog even a mile before. :D I'm super proud of me. At the beginning of this fitness camp (almost 7 weeks ago) I couldn't even jog one lap without having to walk some of it. Go me!!

Uh...I mailed out FanBoy's box, potentially the LAST ONE FOR THIS DEPLOYMENT!! Can I get a WHOOT! WHOOT! ?? Put gas in Nimbus, took a shower (I stunk after 3 miles on the track in 82* weather), bought a baby gift for my very dear friends who are expecting their first. Loaned my neighbor my cupcake carrier... and changed my dentist appt. It was supposed to be tomorrow but I had a scheduling conflict (that's what I get for scheduling it 6 months ago. I forgot!)

Right now I'm downloading the digital copy of HPDH1 and just have to get the girls from school in a bit. That's it!

Oh I should probably clean the house too...but...I don't really feel like it.

Way to go on the run/jog and I'm glad your deployment is coming to an end soon!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-19-2011 - 6:57pm
I didn't fall asleep until 4am last night and was back up at 9. I almost fell asleep during this seminar I went to today on learning disabilities. I just woke up from a nap. I'm throwing dinner together (ravoli and salad) and then I plan to watch our regular Tueday shows with DH: NCIS, NCIS LA, and The Good Wife.