Tuesday, April 5th, 2011

iVillage Member
Tuesday, April 5th, 2011
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 1:06pm

Hey everyone! How are you doing today? What are you up to?

After getting up at 4:15 (woo hoo, an extra 15 minutes of sleep!), I couldn't get back to sleep so I watched reruns of Family Matters and Full House. It's so crazy how much TV has changed since those shows were on!

I had to make a run to Target to get some things for DH and I got myself some Starbucks for my trouble. When I came home, I was all amped up on caffeine so I cleaned the house even though it didn't really need it.

I've been trying to learn guitar again and I'm totally wishing I had never given it up because I'd have some awesome calluses built up by now and my finger tips wouldn't feel like they are dying.

I'm hoping DH gets home before 8 tonight. Wishful thinking since it hasn't happened since last Wednesday.

Oh, and last night I made blondies because I was bored (using a recipe that the wonderful Allie game me on here) and I'm fighting everything in me to not go eat half the pan.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 3:41pm
Good afternoon Amy! Blondies sound good right now. I made a pan of brownies last night and it's been hard not to dig into them.

I don't really have a whole lot going on right now. I do need to go get a new ID before the end of the month though, so maybe I'll go do that one day this week.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 5:09pm
I'm eating like my 5th or 6th Peanut Butter Bar for the day. I've been trying to upload my paper all day for school. However, the site has been down. I hope I don't get points off. It's due by midnight so I still have hours for the site to come back online and upload it.

Other than that, nothing much going on.
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 5:31pm

I went to the gym this morning, showered, ate lunch, went to ITT, came home, did the usual.

Funny you mention blondies though. I just made a batch for the mentor meeting tomorrow. :D It's a potluck and I had everything needed to make them so dessert it was. They smell divine...I wonder if I can get away with eating one...

hmm...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-05-2011 - 8:44pm

OK, now I'm hungry for blondies too!!