Hey everyone!

How are you doing today?

What's on your mind?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 11:59am

Hi Amy!

How are you doing today? Going out to lunch in a bit, then some yoga and then some more cleaning/decluttering.

What's on your mind? My house isn't even messy and I have so much to do before this weekend!

Have a good day!

wedding website
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 12:17pm

Hey everyone! Hello! :o)

How are you doing today? **good.

What's on your mind? **that my husband needs a watch...he said he'd email me something in 30 minutes 2 1/2 hours ago. :oP

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 12:36pm

Hey everyone!
Hi

How are you doing today?
I'm cold, it's 52 out there - brrrrrrrrrrrr

What's on your mind?
dinner, the chicken will not be thawed in time

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 1:14pm

How are you doing today?
I'm good but SORE! I did a new workout yesterday and I'm feeling it now.

What's on your mind?
Just wondering what's going to happen this weekend. DH feels bad that we didn't go to Houston last weekend so now he's saying we should go this weekend. I swear, I'm about to go insane with this. I don't want to have to wonder if I have to go every dang weekend. He just needs to pick a time and go and get it over with!!! I'm about to tell him he's on his own because he can't make a decision!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 2:17pm

Maybe you should set up scheduled visits ever few months, like you go see her or she comes to you every 7th Sat or something that way you don't have to see her too much but you also don't have to wonder all the time.

I can't imagine living that close to DH's family and not my own - I know it's selfish and I even love DH's family but I would be so jealous and feel robbed. I hope it gets better as time goes by.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 2:56pm

It's kind of funny because I've basically kept my mouth shut. As much as I've complained here and said I didn't want to go the last two weekends, I didn't say a word to DH. He decided both times that he didn't feel like driving all that way. He actually said to me, "what will we do if we go, just sit at my mom's?" It about killed me! I'd do ANYTHING to be 3 hours from my family and just be able to sit and visit with them in person!!

It's like he wants to be close to his family because of how close my family is but then he realizes he's not close to them for a reason! I think he feels obligated to go, not that he actually wants to. She said she wants to come up to visit post (she used to be in the Army and stationed at Hood) so between those two times, DH should have enough of his family for a while.

I just want it all over with! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-31-2010 - 8:31pm

How are you doing today? After school Alayna and I went to Pet Smart and walmart. I have to run back to the store here in a few minutes b/c I forgot something.

Thanks to all the ladies at SMFB and SS for my signatures.

Edited 9/1/2010 2:11 am ET by hollyn77

Thanks to all the ladies at