Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010

iVillage Member
Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 1:52pm

For some reason, I keep thinking it's Wednesday and it's really messing with my head!

What are you up to today?

I had a doc appointment this morning and I already went to the commissary. It *should* be the last time I have to go get groceries for a while. YAY!

I didn't get my run in this morning so I have to wait until tonight when it cools down. I only have about an hour window to get it done in the morning before it's just too dang hot.

DH didn't get done with work until 8 last night. Pretty awesome since he wasn't supposed to work at all yesterday. I have no idea when he'll be done today so it will just be a waiting game, I guess!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 2:06pm

I'm catching up with my DVR, T just woke up from her nap so we will both eat lunch then head to Target for some supplies.

Seems the clouds are burning off now so maybe we will get a walk to the park in...who knows.

I need to email the Lacey WA moms group back, I think I am going to check them out. I've heard a lot of good and bad things about these groups but I figure if I can handle army wives I can handle anything ;)

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 2:28pm

I keep thinking it's Wednesday too! LOL.

Not much going on here today. I swept and mopped all the hard floors downstairs. I need to vacuum still...maybe tomorrow.

It's rained a lot today so we've been hanging out inside.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 3:23pm
Well, I wish it was Wednesday for you so your DH would hurry up and be home!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 3:39pm

Thanks Amy!

The kids are getting antsy to have him home. Your underpants are quite fetching. ;o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 8:21pm

It felt like Wednesday to me too :(

Today has been a bear. After work I went to the nursing home to help get Grandma's room organized. She was having kind of an off day, but got better as we worked on

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-03-2010 - 8:57pm

Amy, I hear you on the heat. Although it was relatively 'cool' today;) I think the high here was 105...for a while it was 99..I was shocked!

Today I went to the gym and got in an hour of cardio and then abs...took the dogs to get their haircut and then did lots of nothing!!

Tomorrow I am going to get my gum surgery site looked at. It should hopefully be the last checkup and the stitches will all be dissolved. Note to everyone: Gum surgery is HORRIBLE!

Photobucket
Photobucket