Tuesday, January 11th, 2010

iVillage Member
Tuesday, January 11th, 2010
Tue, 01-11-2011 - 9:32am

Hey everyone!

What's on your mind today?

What has been keeping you busy?

What would you like to talk about?

I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Life has once again been a little crazy.

On Thursday, I figured out that I was having an allergic reaction to my antibiotic so I spent all day Friday and Saturday feeling crappy because of that. On Sunday, I flew back to Texas. DH is on leave for 2 weeks so yesterday we spent the day getting caught up on errands and cleaning and everything else that had been ignored for the last 2 and a half weeks! I am still having pain in my chest/side but the doctor said it was going to take a while to heal up so I'm just trying to deal with it. It is NOT fun at all and it has now been over a month since this whole sickness junk started. I still cough every now and then but my sinuses are now clear so hopefully it has almost worked its way out of me and I just need to take it easy to let my ribs get better. I am trying to keep my spirits up but it seems like it has just been one thing after the other for the past month and I'm just all around exhausted and sick of being sick!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-11-2011 - 8:35pm
Gosh Amy, that sounds awful:( I hope you can finally start feeling better.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-11-2011 - 12:05pm

What's on your mind today? I'm tired. I stayed up late watching movies and for some reason still woke up early. Luckily, my coffee (from the new coffee pot we bought yesterday!) is kicking in.

What has been keeping you busy? Hanging out with DH, running errands, shopping with our Christmas giftcards.

What would you like to talk about? I love Dexter! We are almost done with season 4 and I can't wait to start season 5. I don't know what I'm going to do when we get all caught up and have to wait for the new season to start!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-11-2011 - 10:16am

Ugh what a pain this sickness has been for you!! I hope you're feeling 100% soon. :) Yay for being home though!

Photobucket