How is everyone doing today?

What's the plan for the day?

What's making you happy right now?

What are you having for supper tonight?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-04-2011 - 1:07pm

How is everyone doing today? **Better now that I have meds.

What's the plan for the day? **go to the meeting for Ky at her school (done) and go to the doctor about my sinuses (done).

What's making you happy right now? **that I can BREATHE again and that I don't feel like I've been kicked in the face anymore. Sudafed (the real stuff) is the BOMB.

What are you having for supper tonight? **I'm thinking Mac n Cheese with smoked Sausage. The girls like that.

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-04-2011 - 2:45pm

How is everyone doing today? I was a lot better on Sunday! Sorta feeling like poo again and then I forgot to eat when I took my antibiotic so I was rolling around in pain on the floor because my poor stomach hurt so bad. YUCK!

What's the plan for the day? I waited for the Dish Network guy to come and I think he screwed something up because now my mom is only getting like 3 HD channels....oops! I'm going to go get my new license plate tags later and that's about it.

What's making you happy right now? I had half of an Italian sub and it was very tasty.

What are you having for supper tonight? Not sure yet but probably something small since I just ate that big sandwich about an hour ago.

Anything else on your mind? My brother introduced me to the game Farkle and I am obsessed with it now. I even got it on my phone so I can play it by myself when no one is around to play me. It's so much fun!

Photobucket