Tuesday, June 21st, 2011

iVillage Member
Tuesday, June 21st, 2011
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 10:57am

It's the first day of summer!

Does it feel like summer where you live?

Is there anything you have to get done today?

Are you doing anything for yourself?

Do you have any plans tonight?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 10:37am
I've been hearing about all the flooding up in North Dakota. Is your family being affected by it at all?

The Missouri River is causing all kinds of problems here in South Dakota and for the past 3 days, we have been dumped on with rain. I haven't seen this much water for a long time here.

Luckily, with flooding, people have a little bit of warning but I still can't imagine my house sitting in multiple feet of water :(

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 9:14am
I miss so much about the south like the people and the food, but I do not miss that sticky heat. NY summer is just glorious. We have only used our AC two days so far. Now if I could just find a place with southern hospitality and this weather year round. : )

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-22-2011 - 7:32am

I got breaks from the heat when I was indoors! :D I've lived in the South for 5yrs so I'm basically used to sticky heat by now but I don't really like it. What I really hate about it is that I stick to the seats in my car in the summer stupid leather.

I spent $190 at Target, we went there for a dresser for the girls though so I expected that. We also got a couple other things. and I got an iced coffee with milk. :) Yum. ♥

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 4:10pm

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 12:19pm
I hope you get a break from the heat. 100 + humidity is no fun!

Have fun at Target! I was just there yesterday and only spent 29 bucks. I was proud of myself for sticking to my list!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 12:18pm

Does it feel like summer where you live? Not today! It's really rainy and only about 60.

Is there anything you have to get done today? I was going to do a few things outside but since it's been raining all morning, those things probably aren't going to happen.

Are you doing anything for yourself? I had two cups of coffee this morning.

Do you have any plans tonight? If the rain stops, going for a walk and watching some shows on DVR.

Anything else on your mind? I saw this awesome sandwich on Food Network and now that's all I can think about! I must make it soon!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-21-2011 - 11:18am

It's the first day of summer! YAY!! :D

Does it feel like summer where you live? **oh Yeah, high today is supposed to be 100* add to that the humidity...fun times.

Is there anything you have to get done today? **we have to take Moshi to get microchipped and then we need to go to Target for a few things. :)

Are you doing anything for yourself? **I should get starbucks if we go to Target. :D

Do you have any plans tonight? **Maybe watch a movie with FanBoy, nothing too exciting.

Anything else on your mind? **Nothing really.

Photobucket