Tuesday, March 15th, 2011

iVillage Member
Tuesday, March 15th, 2011
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 12:15pm

Hey ladies!

How did you sleep last night?

What's going to be keeping you busy today?

What's making you happy today?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:04pm

Hey ladies!

Hi Amy

not well, I went to bed way too late

Playing with T and Doc and I have an appointment this afternoon

I was able to start C25K again after being sidelined for way to long with crappy shins

Doc just called to tell me they are probably sending him to Houston for TBI tratment.

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:28pm

Alright, wish I could have gotten more though.

DD and the puppy and then school tonight!

Right now nothing...but escaping to class tonight will be nice.

Just my finals this week.

href="http://global.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:35pm
That's great that he would be getting the help he needs, but it's a lot to take in on such short notice.

Way to go on getting back into running! Sometimes having to stop makes you enjoy it more when you finally can get back at it. Although, I hate having to go through all of the soreness/stiffness when you do start again. I finally got back into Crossfit after not doing it a couple of months and my poor muscles that haven't been used are not happy with me!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:36pm
Good luck on your finals! What classes are you finishing up?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 1:40pm

How did you sleep last night? Good but I slept in way too late.

What's going to be keeping you busy today? Doing a few things around the house and going to the gym. I am trying to fight off the urge to get Taco Johns while I'm on post...

What's making you happy today? I got a new picture of my nephew in a cowboy hat and it is so stinkin cute!

Anything else on your mind? My computer is doing this thing where it randomly turns off. I think it's something in my power cord and since the battery no longer works, if the cord gets jiggled, it shuts off. I need a new computer but I've been putting it off because this one still works...sorta.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-15-2011 - 6:16pm
I am just taking anatomy and physiology right now. Luckily that is the only class for me for now. Thanks for the luck! Never had Taco Johns but heard it is good and now I want some: )
href="http://global.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker