Tuesday, March 29th, 2011

iVillage Member
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 11:04am

Hey everyone!

What's going on in your world today?

I was up at 3:45 this morning to get my mom to the airport. It's always great having family visit, but it is so nice to have my house back. We had a great time though. We did a lot of shopping (I found 2 pair of shorts, some flip flops, a tshirt, and a cute purse!), went out to eat a lot, did some bowling, went to Austin, and did a lot of walking.

I came home and started to get some things rounded up for a packing list for some training DH has. UGH! I HATE packing lists! What a giant waste. There are so many stupid little things that we are going ot have to end up buying, simply so someone can check it off a list that he has it. He will NEVER use half of the crap that we have to go buy. The reason he doesn't have it to begin with is that there is no need for the junk!

After that, I still had some energy to burn off so I cleaned the house and started some laundry.

There is an FRG meeting today that I may go to. There is no real point since I won't be here while they are gone and it's not the big deployment meeting but it is mandatory for DH so I may go just to keep him company.

Now I'm about to curl up on the couch and try to catch up on some of my DVR list. I got way behind and now I have 30 some shows on my DVR. HA!

Have a great day, ladies!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 6:48pm
I had an orientation and tour of the L&D unit here today. I have my first appointment with the doctors here tomorrow. It's nice to be getting everything settled here. We also finally got our tv and internet set up. :)

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 6:25pm

:smileysad: I am sad to hear about your dh's upcoming deployment Amy.

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 2:07pm
DH got his packing list for WLC. Yeah there will be tons of stupid little crap we'll have to buy.
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 1:02pm
I hope your dentist appointment goes well, Cammie. I hate going to the dentist and what makes it even worse for me is the appointment is usually made way far out so I have to sit and think about it looming over me!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 11:18am
Wow Amy that is EARLY!! You might need a nap between your shows.

I ran this morning, did some laundry and ran the dishwasher. I have a dentist appt later this am. Yuck, a necessary evil I guess. I need to clean our "guest room" this afternoon. It has been overtaken by Legos. I'll probably stop and pick up a few things from the store on the way home from the dentist.

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Cammie