Tuesday, May 17th, 2011

iVillage Member
Tuesday, May 17th, 2011
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 1:22pm

Hey everyone!

How is your Tuesday going so far?

What's making you happy today?

Is there anything you'll be watching on TV tonight?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 1:56pm
amermae wrote:

Hey everyone!

amermae wrote:

Hey everyone!

So far so good today. Not so good last night. I called every number I could find for the director of the show I got called back for. She said to meet at the theater "tomorrow night" the day before for the call backs. She never said what time, and since I'm new to this theater company, I couldn't assume. Anyway, the director didn't get back to me until about 10pm, saying that she'll be emailing parts out asap, and apologizing for not getting my messages sooner. I left one on each phone number I could find and sent a text message. Oy.
So we'll see what the email brings today. If it wasn't ment to be for this show, then it wasn't ment to be. But I'll be sure to go see it anyway, even if I don't make the cut.

- TronGal
 (Singer/songwriter/contributing author for

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 4:02pm

How is your Tuesday going so far? **pretty good, I volunteered and got the inside of my car cleaned and vacuumed.

What's making you happy today? **Good Coffee and the brownies I made last night. YUM.

Is there anything you'll be watching on TV tonight? **I think 16 & Pregnant is on tonight, if so I'll be watching that.

Anything else on your mind? **I'm thinking Taco Bell sounds awesome for dinner. Not the best choice but it sounds good so whatever.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 5:39pm

Hey everyone!

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 6:38pm

Today was crazy. Had to give up a day of work and couldnt get DS to preschool because I had to take my brother to the orthopedist. He sprained his ankle really bad during a night of partying with his buddy.:smileymad:

Had a fun day with my son. Took him to the library and played alot.

Dont think theres anything on tv for me. Looking forward to a long hot shower and finishing my book.

On my mind: Getting alot more temp work and have a job lead. Please let this work out!!!!