How is your day going?

What's making you happy right now?

Are you voting today?

How's your weather?

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 11-02-2010 - 11:58am

Hello, everyone! Hello!

How is your day going? So far so good. I woke up without feeling sick, so that's a nice change. I am getting ready to go start baking some goodies for DH's last care package!

What's making you happy right now? The idea of sending DH his last care package!

Are you voting today? Sadly no. I wanted to, but I don't feel comfortable with voting on any of the candidates here. I have been so icky feeling and tired recently that I haven't really had a chance to see where each person stands on different issues so I don't feel like I could make a informed decision if I went out there and did it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-02-2010 - 12:12pm

How is your day going? **Pretty Good

What's making you happy right now? **talking with my daddy and I ordered some new books this morning.

Are you voting today? **no...

How's your weather? **Cloudy and cold.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-02-2010 - 12:46pm

How is your day going?

It's going well. I did my workout already and mailed in my rebate. Now I just have to wait 2 months to get my money back. Ha!

What's making you happy right now?

My orange juice. YUM!

Are you voting today?

I voted absentee a few weeks ago.

How's your weather?

Nice and cool! I'm loving it!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-02-2010 - 12:51pm
I hear you on feeling like you can't make an informed decision. I didn't mark anyone on the majority of the races on my ballot (like the local/state positions) simply because I don't know anything about any of them. Our senate candidate ran unopposed. I only voted in our House race and the gubernatorial race and on 2 of the four ballot measures.

I probably wouldn't have bothered with it at all if our smoking ban hadn't been on the ballot.

Photobucket