Wednesday, August 17th, 2011

iVillage Member
Wednesday, August 17th, 2011
Wed, 08-17-2011 - 8:05am

Hello everyone!

How is your Wednesday looking?

Do you have anything planned for tonight?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-17-2011 - 1:00pm

Hello everyone! Hi!

How is your Wednesday looking? Good! My deep freezer got delivered and it's cooling down now. My Creepy Hoarding can now go frozen as well as shelf stable. :D :D and there's a case lot sale coming up OH YEAH. Relaxing now and working on Pogo badges before I go and let my friend's dogs out and get his spawn from school. (I watch them after school when he's at work).

Do you have anything planned for tonight? Nothing over the usual. Cooking dinner and watching something on Netflix with hubby.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-17-2011 - 5:54pm
Ooh, I am jealous of your freezer! Growing up we always had one so only having the tiny freezer in the fridge was an adjustment for me, especially since the stupid ice makers usually take up half the freezer now!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-17-2011 - 5:57pm
My Wednesday was pretty quiet. I went with my dad to his appointment and then out to breakfast. When I got home I worked on some stuff on the computer for DH and watched Teen Mom.

Tonight I might mow the lawn and I'll probably watch a movie since there is nothing on TV. I am skipping my walk because my allergies are going insane and my poor head needs a break!

Photobucket