Wednesday, August 25th, 2010

iVillage Member
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 9:34am

Hi everyone!

What's going on in your world today?

We are finally getting back into a routine and I have firmly decided that I hate alarm clocks! The past 10 days we got to wake up whenever we wanted to and it was so awesome! When that alarm went off this morning, I wanted to throw it across the room!

Then this morning, I went outside to put our new insurance cards in our vehicles and I see two piles of dog poo right where we walk. GRR. One of our neighbors has a little chihuahua and that was definitely chihuahua sized poop! I was out there picking up someone else's dog crap so we wouldn't walk in it! Not how I wanted to start my day and if I see the lady outside, I am going to politely ask her to not let her dog crap by our porch.

My poor upper lip is still a little swollen but it looks way better than it did yesterday so I'm glad I went to the doc yesterday to get that prescription.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 10:07am

I hate it when people don't clean up after their animals!! Ergh. If I WANTED to pick up dog crap...I'd get a dog!! :oP

Anywho...

Not much going on here today, I agree about the alarm though...so rude. ugh. DH has been getting up at 3am ALL this week. bleh. I *think* this morning was the last morning of that though. He's been taking all the higher ups to & from the range and they have to be there at 4am. Whoever made the hours for the range here is a sick sadist. :oP

I'm just hanging out here today, the girls are at school and I don't really have a whole lot going on (story of my week thus far). I have basically 7 hours all to myself each day and I don't know what to do with them! The house is clean though so I suppose that is something.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 10:39am

Ugh, I'd cry if the alarm went off at 3. That is just crazy!!

We used to have to get up at 4 every morning so I guess I shouldn't complain about getting up at 5 or 5:30 but there is nothing better than just waking up when your body says you've gotten enough sleep!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-25-2010 - 2:14pm
I'm doing a lot of soul-searching today. There are a lot of things I NEED to figure out.