Wednesday, August 4th, 2010

iVillage Member
Wednesday, August 4th, 2010
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 2:14pm

Howdy everyone!

What's on your mind today?

DH didn't have to go in until 11 today because he didn't get home until 11 last night so we had a nice morning together.

I'm starting to stress about the move. Blah.

I had a nightmare last night so I was up for 2 hours in the middle of the night and now I'm exhausted.

I'm about to go watch Teen Mom from last night.

I have way too much to do and I don't want to do any of it so I'm going to immerse myself in silly TV shows most of the day! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 4:43pm

I'm dealing with a crank monster of a baby. She has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom, the poor thing. Hopefully this is the reason she's not sleeping well. I wanted to go to the library and get a card and some books but I'm not bringing such a monster to a quiet place. (Monster or not she is still ridiculously cute).

I made sure to eat breakfast today, I always have a better evening run after I eat breakfast in the AM. I'm also icing my shins and doing strengthening exercises for them hoping that I don't get sidelined with stress fractures again. It's so annoying, I did it the right way this time (easing into exercise and all that) and I am still suffering.

Last nights teen mom made me want to punch my TV, Farah left her baby alone in the water! She is so lucky all that happened was a slight bit of hot fingers! Amber is abusive and I don't know why the authorities aren't looking at this show and intervening, a child should not be around that.

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 5:15pm

Aww CRAP I forgot Teen Mom was on last night!! *grumble* better look for a re-run...not having a DVR seriously SUCKS!!

In other news... Fan Boy will be home in less than 4 hours. Whoo Hoo!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 5:17pm

Yay Dedi! But I don't like you - now I want ice cream

If I didn't have a DVR I would set notices on my phone, no shame in a phone alarm for your shows :)

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 5:21pm

Blame Anne!!! She made the siggy...and yeah I want ice cream too...Maybe a trip to the 7 day store is in order for this gal? ;o)

Good idea on the phone reminders! I like the way you think.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 5:44pm

In high school, our gym had a tile floor and they switched over to wood because they said it was better. The first summer we started practicing on it, I got shin splints that were AWFUL! It was so incredibly painful. The first 30 minutes of basketball practice were murder and then they would ease up a bit. I haven't had them since then and I'm so thankful. There is nothing worse than trying to get those suckers to heal!

I couldn't believe Farah left her baby in the sink like that! If I would have been the camera dude, I totally would have stepped in to make sure she didn't turn that water on. I couldn't sit there and watch a baby do that!

And yeah, Amber is psycho. Not that Amber's boyfriend is the greatest but she's just downright mean! It's sad because she totally reminds me of my brother's ex girlfriend. It got to the point where he had to call the cops and get a restraining order on her. I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 5:45pm
Enjoy your reunion with your DH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-04-2010 - 11:46pm

Not thinking about much. This time of night I like to enjoy the quiet house. :)

I forgot about teen mom last night too. I guess I'll have to catch the rerun. I keep forgetting to DVR it.

FYI Amy, Time Warner Cable SUCKS here. They recently changed ALL their programming over to this thing called The Navigator and I hate it. Since they switched it over our cable box has messes up constantly and I've had it "fixed" 100 times! ugh I told the last person that came over to fix it that I was going to throw it out the window if it wasn't fixed and I was so serious!!

Thanks to all the ladies at
Community Leader
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 1:01am
I turned 29 today. I started my day with an early morning (around 1am) phone call from DH wishing me a happy birthday. He also sent me a very pretty flower bouquet! DS and I are still in Delaware visiting family. One more week of vacation and then it's back to Kansas and getting ready for school to start.
Photobucket
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 12:13pm

Noooooooo! Don't tell me that!!! :(

Our Comcast in Virginia was AWFUL (they didn't have HD so our nice tvs were a giant waste). We got here and it's Cox cable but it is EXACTLY the same as the Comcast (same guides, same boxes). At least they do have HD here but the DVRs are pieces of crap and the On Demand is useless. I was so hoping Time Warner would be decent. Boooo!!

I almost threw our box out of the window when it didn't record this show I really wanted to see (even though it said it was recording and it recorded things earlier that day and later that night). I think it just hears all the mean things I say about it and it rebels! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 12:14pm
I hope you had a great birthday, Stacey!! It's so sweet that your DH got your flowers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages