Wednesday, December 15th, 2010

iVillage Member
Wednesday, December 15th, 2010
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 12:11pm

Hi everyone!

How are you doing today?

What do you need to get done?

What are you doing for yourself?

Is there anything exciting happening today?

Anything else on your mind?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 1:52pm

How are you doing today? **pretty good, I'm tired though, busy morning.

What do you need to get done? **I got all my morning stuff done, I need to grocery shop.

What are you doing for yourself? **I don't know.

Is there anything exciting happening today? **Not really.

Anything else on your mind? **I'm super stoked that I've got DH reading!! I got him to read the Twilight Series which was impressive because he's not a reader.THEN he started reading the Sookie series (way better than Twilight), he just finished all 10 of those and is now reading the Harry Potter series!!! I'm going to send him the Night Angel Trilogy once he finishes HP. I'm excited that he's turing into a bookworm .LOL. :D

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 2:06pm

Hi everyone!

How are you doing today?

Community Leader
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 2:44pm

Hi everyone! Hello!

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 3:42pm
That's awesome that you got your DH into reading! I always think when people say they aren't readers that they just haven't found the right books to interest them. Reading is awesome!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 3:43pm
Where are you going out to dinner?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 3:45pm
Woo hoo for having some energy!!

Don't feel guilty for not being excited. I didn't let myself get excited until the day he actually came home. I was too worried about being let down if they changed the dates so I kind of put it out of my head until the day of!!

I'm so happy that you are soooooooo close!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 3:51pm

How are you doing today? Better than yesterday but still not 100%. I had to go to Target right when I woke up to go get more medicine and of course, I was having coughing fits the whole time.

What do you need to get done? I needed to do laundry (done) and cook some food to put in the freezer for DH while I'm away (done). I was going to clean my car out but that will wait until tomorrow because I have no energy left!

What are you doing for yourself? I caved and got Starbucks again while I was at Target. It's just too easy when it's right there on my way out of the store!

Is there anything exciting happening today? Not really exciting but Top Chef is on tonight.

Anything else on your mind? Why do I get carded when I buy cold medicine? I know if you buy the real sudafed, they take all of your information but I bought dayquil and she had to enter my birthday into the compter. I don't get it.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 4:28pm

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone

How are you doing today?

Relaxing, Teagan had us up all night with a fever, it seems to have broken and she bak to normal

What do you need to get done?

There is a basket of laundry that should have been folded days ago..

What are you doing for yourself?

I'm thinking a bath, I wish I had some pepermint bubbles

Is there anything exciting happening today?

Another package of gifts for T arrived today, that's exciting

Anything else on your mind?

I think I'm back, I still hate the boards but maybe I can get over it

BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-15-2010 - 4:36pm
Good to see you back again. I'm glad you are giving it another chance. I've gotten used to it for the most part although I will probably need to invest in a new mouse since mine is starting to wear out from all of the scrolling ;)

Photobucket