Wednesday, July 21st, 2010
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 9:41am

What's going on in your world today?

What do you feel like talking about?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Community Leader
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 9:56am

What's going on in your world today? ** We are getting ready to go to Cedar Point.

What do you feel like talking about? ** For anyone that has me added on Facebook, I'd like to apologize now for the status message that I started posting last night. I plan to repost it a few times a day. For those that aren't on my Facebook, I'm getting ready to post about it in the P&PT folder.

fall siggie
Thank you to mom2jess_n_ky for my beautiful siggy!
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 10:48am

What's going on in your world today? **Pest Control and I need to go to Walmart for a few things.

What do you feel like talking about? ** I just hope the next 2 weeks go by real fast...

Photobucket

Thanks to Yesenia for the siggy!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 11:22am

What's going on in your world today? Just working & running later on.

What do you feel like talking about? Anything but International Freight Compliance! I've had enough of that at work this morning :P

~Allie~

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 1:29pm

I slept like crap last night so I'm going to be taking a nap at some point today. I went for my run already. Later, I need to try to fix the window on the truck. Stupid thing won't roll up so I googled it and it's a common problem. The good news is that *hopefully* I can do what the awesome dude on a Ford forum told me to do and can save 75 bucks but we'll see.

I watched both of last night's Deadliest Catch episodes. Ugh. It's just so hard to believe that Phil is gone. What a life, though!

And, I had lemon cookies for breakfast. Oops.

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 5:45pm

Family drama is going on in my world - you can read all about it in my blog. That's why I haven't been around, I am not in the right frame of mind to be a positive contributor these days.

I'm trying to get my house kind of clean, why haven't they invented Rosie from the Jetsons for real?

Amber

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blog
 BabyFetus Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-21-2010 - 8:36pm
I'm sorry there is drama going on, Amber. You don't have to worry about not being a "positive contributor". We are here for you no matter what you are going through.

Photobucket

Photobucket