Weekend Thread! June 19-20th, 2010

iVillage Member
Weekend Thread! June 19-20th, 2010
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 9:16am

Well, it's obvious since I'm posting this at 6:15 that I didn't sleep in!

Did you get to sleep in today?

How was your night last night?

What fun things do you have going on today?

What kind of a mood are you in?

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 10:55am

Well, it's obvious since I'm posting this at 6:15 that I didn't sleep in! **Bummer

Did you get to sleep in today? **Kinda... I slept in until a little after 7. (which for me is sleeping in).

How was your night last night? **Fun. We hung out with the neighbors and played Texas Hold 'Em

What fun things do you have going on today? **We're doing a cookout tonight with the neighbors. During the day...nada DH is working (LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

What kind of a mood are you in? **Good. I'm not tired, my eye isn't hurting anymore (my eyelid was swollen and tender Thur/Fri), I got stuff accomplished this morning and the kids are behaving. Can't ask for much else (except my hubby to be home... )

Powered by CGISpy.com

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 11:09am

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 1:13pm

Did you get to sleep in today? Negitive. I had to be at the HS track at 7am for week 1 of the Women's 4-miler training (not that I ever sleep in anyway :)

How was your night last night? Not good. I was upset & went for a walk to calm down only to get home to realize I'd locked myself out of the house at 9pm.

What fun things do you have going on today? Other than going out to run this morning nothing. I need to clean the house & mow grass.

What kind of a mood are you in? Sad & grumpy. DH did get his weekend off & got home this morning. Come to find out he's planning to spend all day tomorrow at a family reunion at relatives a couple hours from here before going back to the ship. Problem? He's known about the reunion for months & nobody mentioned it to me until he did today. Not a happy camper!

~Allie~

Coffee sig
iVillage Member
Sat, 06-19-2010 - 3:52pm

How was your night last night?
Pretty fun! We went out for some pizza and beer and then just hung out and watched tv.

What fun things do you have going on today?
Got the oil changed on the truck, got the truck washed, stopped at Sonic for a huge cherry limeade, took a nap. We're going to a movie later and I'm not really sure what's gonna happen after that.

What kind of a mood are you in?
I'm in a good mood but I sorta have a stomach ache so that's bringing me down a little. I bet some popcorn at the movies will help! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket