Weekly Chat Thread: 7.17 to 7.23

iVillage Member
Weekly Chat Thread: 7.17 to 7.23
Sun, 07-17-2011 - 5:12pm

What does everyone have planned for this week?

Do you have anything you are looking forward to or dreading?

Will you be doing anything for yourself?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-17-2011 - 5:24pm
I will be spending a LOT of time inside because this stupid heat isn't supposed to go away until Thursday. Blech! I want my 75 degrees back!

I have to go visit my dad's doggy at the vet a few times this week. She is being kept there while my dad is on vacation.

I want to finish my book because I really want to start a different one. I also have some shows to catch up on. Yay for Teen Mom being back!

This weekend I think my brother and his family will be visiting because we were going to go to this park type place. Hopefully, it will be cool enough for that. I'd love to spend some more time with my nephew! Nothing beats hearing him say "auntie". :)

I've been trying to cut back on sugar/junk food but this week I think I will give in and let myself have some ice cream. I've been doing so well and am so proud of myself!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-18-2011 - 1:17pm

Good morning.

We are having something of a heat wave here as well. At least it is hotter than usual. Today is also very rainy and yucky so we are working on Season 3 of Greys Anatomy. : )

Hannah has her sports physical today and I want to go to Best Buy because they have a GPS on sale I have my eye on.

Friday the girls and I are headed to VA Bch. Randi is going to visiti a friend and Hannah wanted a chance to see her friends and visit our old church. Hannah and I will head back on Monday and Randi will stay until early August.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-18-2011 - 3:10pm
I'm glad you have something to keep you busy during your icky weather!

Enjoy your mani/pedi and the movie and travel safe when you head to Virginia! That's great that your girls will get to see some old friends! I bet they are really excited.

I forgot to ask you before how your trip to ND went. Did you guys enjoy the train ride?

Photobucket