!*!*WELCOME WAGON FOR mandi_115* Mandi*!

iVillage Member
!*!*WELCOME WAGON FOR mandi_115* Mandi*!
Mon, 02-23-2009 - 1:46pm
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-12-2009 - 11:25pm

ALL ABOUT YOU:

1. Name: Amanda but better known as Mandi
2. Where are you located? Cheektowaga, NY
3. Kids? (Names and ages)I have bunnies only sorry
4. Is this where you are originally from? If not where? Basically, Buffalo, NY
5. How did you find Fire Fighter Wives Board? Put firefighter wife message board in a google search
6. Do you go to any other board? If yes, which ones FIREFIGHTERS' WIVES
7. When is your birthday? September 3rd
8. How old are you? 23
9. Where is your favorite place to visit/vacation For now we usually vacation in Alleghany State Park, and Boston, Mass
10. What's the farthest you've traveled? In the states Florida, and also Canada
11. Do you have any hobbies? Read, write, spend time with family and friends, being at the fire hall, watching movies, meeting new people, pen palling
12.What is your favorite holiday? Halloween and then Easter
13. What is your favorite season? Fall
14. Do you work outside the home? If yes, what type of job? Yes Scheduling Sect in the OR
15. What is your favorite color ? Green
16. What is your favorite animal? Bunny
17. What is your favorite food? Restaurant? Food is Pizza, Restaurant is Hard Rock Cafe
18. What is your favorite book/poem & author? I really don't have a favorite. I like to read almost anything and stuff that is recommended to me
19. What is your favorite TV show? There is a lot. Rescue Me, Third Watch, Greys Anatomy, In Plain Sight, Damages, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, Intervention, The Beast, Law and Order, Ghost Hunters...And no I do not watch these all at once, that is what DVR is for :)
20. What is your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing, Beauty and the Beast
21. What is your least favorite thing about being a FF W/SO? Worrying about whether or not I will see him again, the long hours he puts into it.
22. What is your favorite thing about being a FF W/SO? He is considered a hero to many
23. What would you like for us to know about you? I am a sarcastic person that is very caring and kind. I love being there for others no matter what it is.
24. If you were given the board to run as “Expert of the Day” - what would the topic be? Why FF don't understand what there w/so goes through

ALL ABOUT HIM:

1. What’s his name: Andrew better known as Andy
2. Age? 22
3. How long has your DH/SO been a FF? Going on 4 yrs, which is only volunteer
4. How many stations are there? 2 main station and sub station
5. How many Ffs at your DH’s department? Between both stations it is about 140

~*Mandi*~

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-13-2009 - 4:40pm

Third Watch,

I thought I was the only one left!!!!!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-14-2009 - 1:38am
Lol, that you are not. I was quite upset when they got rid of the show. And especially how they ended it. I thought for sure there would have been another season. I don't like how they don't have that on DVD but they have other shows that aren't that good on DVD.

~*Mandi*~

~*Mandi*~

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-14-2009 - 11:54am

I think the worst part is that last year they released season 1, but haven't released any of the others.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-15-2009 - 8:46pm
I have to agree with you. I bought that one, it got everyone that loved that show excited and now they are holding out on us. It is completely not fair to us what so ever and you know they could just put them on DVD so easily and sell them. But of course that is not what they want to do.

~*Mandi*~

~*Mandi*~

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-18-2009 - 9:13pm
OHH my gosh I loved that show! I seriously loved it but I only caught one season :-(

wedding tickers

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-19-2009 - 9:57pm
You missed some good stuff. lol.

~*Mandi*~

~*Mandi*~