Please read this post first ladies .....
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 03-25-2003 - 5:17pm|
1. You can still see the board as a *whole* if you click on the outline view link above. Here is a link http://messageboards.ivillage.com/n/mb/compose.asp?webtag=iv-rlcopwives&foldername=General+Discussions
2. You can use the tab to the right when you first come in to check on posts *you* want to see ... some of the choices are posts to you, unread posts, posts from today, etc etc
3. When you hit *next* after opening a discussion you get to see the post in its entirity -- and not wait for it to *load*.
4. The new profile is more informative and fun -- including the option to have a little icon with your posts that represents you.
5. The board will no longer have to be *rolled* ( I think) OR get slow b/c there are so many posts
6. You can edit silly typos ;-)
7. We can still access our archives
8. You can report an inappropiate post WHILE reading the post ... there is a link right there.
THERE are a lot more great features ---- I am sure I missed tons b/c I am doing this off the top of my tired head.
So here's an idea .....
As you find something positive you like about this new system --- or some cool feature no one has mentioned post it here!
(we can create another discussion for the ahem, dislikes)
So hang in there ladies ------
Edited 3/25/2003 10:28:54 PM ET by sandy9193