Opinons Please! My D-DAY was 5/17/2011

iVillage Member
Opinons Please! My D-DAY was 5/17/2011
Tue, 05-17-2011 - 5:15pm
I don't know why I am asking for opinions...it is what it is, but I guess when you love someone and u discover a betrayal , there's a part of u that is still in denial.Yesterday evening while putting my husbands clothes away and straighting his draws, I found a sock with 4 ladies thongs.they weren't even clean, they were used.obviously he was keeping these as trophies or souvenirs. He came home from work and I took him to the room to show him how I arranged his draws and when I pulled the draw that had the sock with the ladies panties; he quickly grabbed it. I made him aware that I had already seen them and knew what was inside.he turned white as a ghost, and said that it was old and that it was nothing.bottomline this idiot wants me to believe that these underwears are from years ago. We have been together since 99. We moved together in 2003, got married in 2006, and 2009 we had a baby girl. I don't even want to waste my time with the excuses that he gave me of the panties.He swares that they are not recent and that he is so embarrassed that I found them. I'm so angry,and mad.I stood up the whole night crying and feeling sick to my stomach.He will not admit the truth, he is sticking with his gut to deny and deny; because he knows that I will be out the door, and not to return.he doesn' want to lose me or his baby and vows that he would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage. I do not want to tell my friends or family, cause I am humiliated and this is really a slap in my face.I am all about honesty & loyalty and I hate the lies. I just want to hear what others have to say, I'm drowning In my hurt and in this anger that I feel....

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-28-2011 - 5:01pm

He's not telling me

Pages