I am SO DONE. $220 cell phone bill. GRRR

iVillage Member
I am SO DONE. $220 cell phone bill. GRRR
Thu, 04-20-2006 - 3:55pm

That's it. I am so fricking done with my stupid H. I opened stbx's cell phone bill -- the one that he reactivated behind my back after giving me his other cell to keep in contact with the OW after D-Day 1 when he promised NC with OW. I got the bill today -- his mail is still coming to the house and so far I've been paying the bills with the money that he gives me. But his cell phone bill was $221 fricking dollars. Can you believe that? He sure as heck hasn't been talking to me... and he doesn't really have any friends. Even though that phone doesn't come with a detailed print out of calls -- which I could get if I called the company, I KNOW WHO HE WAS TALKING TO. But I don't even want to go there. I have some of the records from his other phone... and he called her 14 times in one day once. I know that we are separated but like my last post said he's been feeding me bull about wanting to make it work since I told him that I filed for divorce. The last three days I have tried to contact him about DD and money... he has not returned my calls. And I know that he has been working an insane amount of hours... in retail management and they opened a new store yesterday... but the idiot couldn't even call to check on our DD... but he could spend $220 worth of minutes on the OW?!!!! WTF EVER! UGGGGHHHH. He is supposed to get DD three days a week for three hours... this week he was just SO busy with work that he can only get her one day. That's crap. Way to be a father! And I shouldn't have done this, but I called his phone and left a message saying that I was fricking done with him and with this marriage and that I would fricken frick whoever I wanted from here on out... and that I would never be with him ever again. That is was crazy that he could spend that much money that we don't have to talk to OW... $220 worth of minutes and he couldn't even return my calls about our daughter. I told him to frick off and that I would see him in court. Very mature. I know... ughhh. We have no fault divorce in this state, and I never mentioned my name or his in the message... but it could proven that it was me. I'm hoping that it can't be used against me. If it could he's probably not smart enough to go there. Plus he doesn't have a lawyer as of yet nor can he afford one... but that doesn't mean taht won't happen. I don't know how it all works, but ti probably wasn't best to leave that message. Oh well! Anyway... I am just so done. His true colors keep on shining through, and the colors aren't very pretty. He can talk to OW that much but not make time for our DD... that is ridiculous. He's only taking our DD three hours for the week... ughhhh! Thanks for letting me vent.

Summer

Edited 4/20/2006 3:58 pm ET by baby_socks
 BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-20-2006 - 4:08pm
For legal reasons, you might want to go ahead and get a listing of who the calls were to.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-20-2006 - 4:12pm

I have the numbers for another bill... think I should get them for this bill too? Probably should ask the lawyer about that. But I don't think that it will matter... since its no fault... it doesn't matter if he's having an affair or not from my understanding. Thanks though. I'll have to look into that.

Summer

BabyFruit Ticker

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-20-2006 - 4:33pm
It can make a difference in property settlements, IME.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-21-2006 - 8:35am

Hugs Summer. I know how upsetting that was to you. But you have to try to keep your emotions in check. Do not leave any hostile voicemail messages or email messages to him that he can use against you in regards to custody or alimony or anything else. You don't want to give him ANY ammunition against YOU!!! Try not to react emotionally to him. I know its very difficult but when things happen like this post here, or punch a pillow at the house or call a friend and vent to them but DO NOT call him or email him because you do NOT want it being used against you.

I know its hard. HUGS!!!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-21-2006 - 9:11am

(((Summer)))

I know it's so painful to have him telling you one thing and clearly doing another. You just don't want to believe it, it's crazy behaviour on his part.

It's not about you, or your DD or this OW either...it's about him, all about him.

I know it's painful and makes no sense, and as much as you want to figure it out you just can't. So stop trying to. For me each incident was just so difficult. I couldn't believe the duality of what he was saying to me and how he was carrying on in such a completely different way. I had to really cut off communication as a way to stop the confusion it all caused for me. It was still painful, but somehow easier to just not

Solazzo

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-23-2006 - 10:56am

just a thought..is the cell in your name, his name?...if you are on the account, why don't you call and change his voicemail password, get his voicemail and erase the message from you?...I know, sounds awful...but...gotta look out for yourself, right.

when my dh moved out and in with her, I changed his voicemail password and called and got all his msgs from her....he had no clue until we got back together, just thought his voicemail was messed up....when he found out, he said it actually made him feel good..."wanted"..I think was the word ..LOL..MEN

I agree with your feelings about the marriage being over. Tell him actions speak louder than words....good luck.