BR6644

iVillage Member
BR6644
Sun, 04-20-2003 - 2:41am
Just wanted to wish you better luck next time!!! We have a bond here that can't be broken. Care to become a part of the healing process? There are many here who can light your way! You already know who they are!

Happy Easter! If you don't celebrate Easter then enjoy the Spring! Stop and smell the flowers! Enjoy the fresh air! It has a cleansing power like you wouldn't believe!

Thanks GT! Thanks Casey! I'm better now for sure! My day started rough! Ended perfectly!

Bless both your everloving hearts! You both gave me faith again! Thing is I knew you both had it in you all along! I promise I didn't manipulate either of you though! Cross my heart!

iVillage Member
In reply to: sweeterblond43
Sun, 04-20-2003 - 9:02am
Hi Sweeterblond43

I what to thank you for the Easter greetings. You always know how to put a smile on my face. Some how you make the immpossible seem possible for me , without you love and support I think I would have become just another satistic, and for this I will ever be in your debt.

I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter, and I wish continued good things happen for you and your husband, and family.

Please don't let anybody get you down because you are to good for that. You have a gift others should notice, I know I have. Anyway have a Happy Easter and thanks again for the card Love AF.

iVillage Member
In reply to: sweeterblond43
Sun, 04-20-2003 - 11:32am
Hey Sweet! Just wanted to pop in and tell you something. With faith, there is absolutely no need for manipulation or control.

God speed my friend.

GT