Hello and Happy 2013 to you all!!

Community Leader
Hello and Happy 2013 to you all!!
Thu, 01-03-2013 - 9:27pm

I have not posted in a LONG time.  Just thought I would do a "check-in" of sorts and let you all know that as I continue on the path of healing, I am reminded of the incredible blessings over the past two years on this journey of mine.  Most of you, but not all of you (because I know that there are newbies! Welcome, btw) know that my xap of 2 years turned me in with a confessional letter that he sent to my H at church of all places (H is a pastor) and since that day, my H said he would fight for me and for our M and he is doing just that.  It has not been an easy road at all, but it is an honest road, and I love that.  H still has his bad days, but they are much less frequent and he is on the path to forgiveness. 

My newest news is this...I am now a horse owner!!  :)  Her name is Ella, and she is a purebred Arab.  She is my amazing dream horse.  She's older, been there, done that, and I hope to use her someday in therapy.  :) 

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to post more for now, but I just want you all to know that healing IS possible.  It is a fight, that is for sure, but you can make it!!

(((((HUGS)))))))

Hearts <3

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 3:24am

Hey HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about you - I was wondering if you would ever poke your head in here again ;-)

I'm so glad to hear from you :-) Congratulations on your horse!

I'd love to hear more about how you are.... last you were here things were not so great.....

Guess what - I am 3 days away from being a Vet - I will always appreciate you support and loving words when I was really stuggling. You are such a kind woman hearts! Miss you round here.

Love WGO

Every recovery is a kind of rebirth
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 8:10am
Sweet Hearts! It is so good to see you. Like WGO, I am a vet this week too (Dec 30) and that got me really thinking about all the people who helped me get here. And, of course, you were one of them. I am thrilled you got a horse, I know how much you had been looking forward to that. :)
Community Leader
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 10:13am

Good morning, Heartsofsix!

I'm thrilled you got your horse.  Congratulations.  I'll bet she's a beauty...aren't all horses really...and love her name, Ella!

I'm happy to hear things with you and your hubby are still moving forward...it's such a long process, isn't it...but really, there's no hurry and it's well worth the effort.

Thanks for popping in...come by more often ;)

Wishing you and yours a Good New Year.

((hugs))

Clarity

Community Leader,

Ending an Affair Support Board

Community Leader
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 2:13pm

Hi Hearts!

Happy 2013 to you too!

I am glad to hear you sounding so good, and I am really glad that things with you and DH continue to improve.

xoxoxo

Kim