I am not a good OW, are you?
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 08-16-2012 - 4:14pm|
* I think too much about AP and W
* I get upset when I think about how they have sex together
* I get upset when they go out on a date together for the whole day while I watch their kids
* I feel sad very often because I want to spend more time with him and it's not possible
* I am not even able to hide my sadness from him , because he knows me too well...
* I feel sad about being someone's dirty little secret.
* I get anxious when I don't hear from him much and that's when my thoughts get out of hand even more
This is not what a good OW does. Good OW's don't get jealous and upset. I have no right to get upset. It's his wife and yes , it's true what was said: it's good that they go out on dates and it's only normal that they spend so much time together. SHE is his beloved WIFE, and HE is her beloved HUSBAND.
And I am the OW. OW's aren't supposed to feel like this . Or they should at least be able to hide it and get over it.
I think I'll tell him that he's right... she is his wife... it's only normal. I have no right to be jealous. But I am. That's why it's best that it ends.
I so wish that I wouldn't have to deal with the pain that will follow
I wish I wouldn't have to see him anymore after I tell him what I'm planning to tell him. Because he'll punish me with coldness, silent treatment (as far as possible), that kind of stuff.