My Libido is practically non-existent!!

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-21-2007
My Libido is practically non-existent!!
5
Sat, 08-30-2008 - 3:44pm

Hello,


This is my first time posting here however I think I should have posted a long time ago.lol My fiance and I have been together about 3 years.Of course,like all relationships we had sex non-stop in the beginning and over time it lessened. Now its to the point where in one month you could count the times we've had sex on probably one hand.My fiance has a normal male sex drive however I feel like I don't have one at all.Iam never in the mood for sex.Never. And I feel really bad for putting my fiance through

Hollie

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-04-2006
Sat, 08-30-2008 - 5:14pm

There is a book called Perfectly Normal, Living with a Low Libido by Sandra Petrot.

iVillage Member
Registered: 07-21-2007
Sat, 08-30-2008 - 6:18pm

Well Iam comfortable with my body so I know self esteem isn't an issue.Iam under alot of stress however,were moving,trying to pay off our debts etc.However you mentioned turning him down.Which I do,alot actually.I'd say probably 30% of the time when he initiates I don't mind having sex,however the other 70% of the time I turn him down by saying,Im too tired or I just don't feel like it.Why I don't know,thats the problem.I want us to have sex on an average basis but I can't seem to do that.Like I said it has nothing to do with him I find him just as attractive as the day we met.Maybe it is a hormone problem.


Thank you for your reply by the way.

Hollie

Hollie

iVillage Member
Registered: 09-16-2004
Sat, 08-30-2008 - 8:31pm

<>

You're not going to make much progress if you don't reflect on this some more and figure out what is going on. It isn't fun to think about unpleasant things but you need to if you expect to find a solution.

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-07-2007
Sat, 08-30-2008 - 11:02pm

Hi pink1988:


Sorry to hear

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-04-2006
Sun, 08-31-2008 - 10:12am

"Thank you for your reply by the way."


"Iam under alot of stress however,were moving,trying to pay off our debts etc.However you mentioned turning him down.Which I do,alot actually.I'd say probably 30% of the time when he initiates I don't mind having sex,however the other 70% of the time I turn him down by saying,Im too tired or I just don't feel like it.Why I don't know,thats the problem.I want us to have sex on an average basis but I can't seem to do that."


You're welcome.