50/50 week-end (m)

iVillage Member
50/50 week-end (m)
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:59am
Well, he was the initiator both times, we made love Friday night and Saturday. Friday night was long, drawn out, and ended with him pleasuring both of us at the same time in order for him to orgasm. I just feel so useless sometimes when I can't even bring him to orgasm through a hand job, but he can do it for himself. He has recently given me tips on how he likes it, apparently for the past 5 years I've been doing it too fast! I was really upset and down after that, but on Saturday we had great sex and he was able to reach orgasm during intercourse. Since he always pleasures me through both oral and hand stimulation, I think I had at least a half-dozen orgasms combined between Friday night and Saturday - what a lucky girl I am!! ;-) Since our talk a couple of weeks ago things have been going really well, with the exception of things like Friday night, but the majority of the time he has been reaching climax, and the really earth-shaking, body spasming, "Is he OK??" kind which I LOVE!! I just love it when he cums, shakes like he's being electrocuted, and then for the next half hour (after we're done) keeps letting off those little spasms that come out of nowhere! Makes me feel sexy and powerful. Also, it seems like he's been reaching orgasm while making me feel WONDERFUL (but not orgasming) and he's not "killing" himself in the process. Also, it seems that my orgasms have been stronger lately too, so much so that I'm actually making noise now, where as I have usually been pretty quiet, even if it was a strong orgasm. I've also been dreaming about masturbation lately! Unfortunately, it's been happening when I'm not at his place, but I take it as a sign that I'm becoming more sexual, which I hope will cross over into the bedroom! I tell him whatever it is he's doing, keep doing it!!
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 8:58am
I wanted to say WAY TO GO!

I am not the cheerleader type, but this post does deserve to be recognized. I think you will find that the more you make yourself get into it, the more you actually will be into it. I think the dreams about masturbation, are definitly a good thing. Don't let him showing you or telling you how to do something get you down. It is a great thing that you two can talk about it and figure out things like that. Don't see it as you doing it "wrong", see it as positive feedback for improvement. If there was something that your SO was not doing quite like you like it, don't you want to be able to help him get better. I am sure he has been enjoying it none the less, he is just giving you tips on how to make it better. Nothing wrong with that on either end.

Glad you had a great weekend though, and I wish you for even more!

Jen

Jen