I think time is one factor but exhaustion is another.
I stand by my belief that, for most low-libido people, sex can easily feel like an obligation for any number of reasons or without any "reason" at all. An LL just is what an LL is. Simultaneously, for most high-libido people, no amount of "reason" can make sex feel like an obligation. An HL just is what an HL is.
ETA: The article cites a statistic that 66% of women are having sex once a week or less. This doesn't sound plausible. First of all, only 55% of all women are married or living with a partner. What percentage of the remaining 45% (single women) are having sex twice a week or more?
This is a set-up with bent words.
I DO view it as an obligation. I hate that "obligation" carries such negative connotations.
magnaniman wrote:I DO view it as an obligation. I hate that "obligation" carries such negative connotations.