Survey--Women Orgasming With Partners

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-05-2010
Survey--Women Orgasming With Partners
5
Sun, 01-09-2011 - 8:34pm

TO ALL-

A

iVillage Member
Registered: 06-08-2009
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 1:04pm

I'm young, healthy, and sexually active. I'm also choosy about when,where, and with whom I enjoy sex. I've never felt guilty about any of my shenanigans, and honestly can not remember the last time I had sex without enjoying at least one orgasm. Maybe I'm just lucky!:womanhappy: I've been a serial monogomist, drink socially, but don't like being drunk, and tend to be the one in control. Sex usually involves prolonged foreplay, teasing, and frequently games.

iVillage Member
Registered: 01-23-2010
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 8:23pm
I'm 20 (21 next month!) and in a committed relationship for almost 2 years now.
My partner is very considerate, and even though I have trouble reaching orgasm through intercourse, he is attentive with his hands and oral. I would say that I orgasm 75% of the time. The other 25% is when we have a quickie, or at times I feel content afterwards and don't need him to do anything more. We lay together and snuggle. :)

I am rarely ever NOT in the mood lol. If anyone gets told "I'm too tired", or "Now isn't a good time" it's me! Haha, that is really rare too - luckily for me he is almost always up for it. I think in the future, if I ever did feel really tired or something I probably would still have sex, or give him a BJ or something (they are one of my favorite ;) ).
iVillage Member
Registered: 12-05-2010
Mon, 01-10-2011 - 11:27pm

Christal and Lunarshadow26-

Thanks for responding. I am

iVillage Member
Registered: 09-29-2009
Sat, 01-29-2011 - 11:50am

Trenner2, there's no reason to be surprised by the 67% figure for female Os from all stimulation in an encounter. It would be higher if it were married couples leaving out single sex. Elizabeth Lloyd, a feminist who's not real keen on intercourse, did a survey of surveys and concluded that 25% of women O every time they have intercourse and many more than that O frequently during intercourse. The leading UK sex researchers wrote in 2009 concerning orgasm during intercourse : "the rate of women reporting

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-05-2010
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 2:15am

I thought I'd revive this thread and see what other posters have to say.