2 partners

iVillage Member
2 partners
Mon, 01-21-2013 - 5:00pm

My wife has a lover whom she meets sometimes once a week, other times twice a month really depending on everyones schedule. We don't do threesomes or anything like that. We are all STD free and my wife is on BC pills so her lover does not use condoms. We are all very comfortable with this arrangement. I made a discovery that I really don't want to explain to my doctor it's not overly important I don't think, but I thought I would ask, maybe someone here knows or has experienced before? Is there a medical change, like PH ballance or something in a womans vagina when she has more than one lover? What I have discovered is that the day following sex with my wife, I get a small bump on my toung (I provide her with plenty of oral) I have also discover that if I use mouthwash (not just teeth brushing) before I go to sleep there is no bump on my tounge the next day.

Here are some things to consider: my wife is a very clean person, very good personal hygene, I don't have sex with my wife for several days after she has been with her lover (yuk) and as I said, all of us have tested negative to STD's.

Also before my wife's lover came along I had never once got the bump on my tounge and I have always provided her with oral, it's something she enjoys a lot. There must be a reason for this, what do you think?

Community Leader
In reply to: roy_cobb
Mon, 01-21-2013 - 7:55pm

This is something that needs to be taken to a physician.  There could be many reasons so speculation is of no use.

chaika

iVillage Member
In reply to: roy_cobb
Tue, 01-22-2013 - 11:36am

Xxxs,

We have at least been checked for std's but I didn't explain this to my Dr. My wife believes the bump is caused by dry mouth (I suffer from alergies) becuase I am stuffed up sometimes and breath through my mouth when I sleep. I don't belive that theory because then mouth wash would make it worse not better. My wife is going to schedule a three year pap smear for March and we are going to attempt to summon the courage to tell her obgyn about her having a second regular sex partner. In any case, I just thought I would throw this out and see if anyone has ever experienced or read of something like this???