Am I Peeing On Him OR Am I Cumming?????

iVillage Member
Am I Peeing On Him OR Am I Cumming?????
Tue, 05-03-2005 - 9:05pm
I have a huge question for you ladies!!!Im confused about my body and to be honest its kind of embarrassing to ask but I felt I should.My boyfriend is soooo wonderful and he pleases me 100% sexually.Before him I have never had a vaginal orgasm but then he came along and that changed....at least I believe it did.During sex I get this amazing feeling that feels like an orgasm but the fluid that releases my body doesnt seem like "cum".Basically its a lot and its more like a clear fluid and Im like "Am I peeing on him?"During sex when I have to pee I get up and go but this feels more like amazing but it seems like Im peeing instead of cumming.I dont know what to do cuz I dont know what to expect.My BF is very supportive but I just want to know whats going on with my body.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2005 - 9:53pm
It sounds like female ejaculation which comes from G-spot stimulation.

bounxh0a-1.gif picture by dillbyrd

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-03-2005 - 10:34pm

I think Tish is dead on, as usual. Sounds more like ejaculation. Along with the links she provided, here's a couple of IVillage's own as well:

Am I urinating or ejaculating during orgasm?
http://love.ivillage.com/lnssex/sexorgasm/0,,drpatti_m43,00.html

When having an orgasm, is it possible to urinate and not even know it?
http://magazines.ivillage.com/redbook/experts/sex/qas/0,,284457_440603,00.html

C  H  A  R  A  C  T  E  R

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-04-2005 - 5:52pm
Wow you guys helped me out alot.....I told my boyfriend about it and we both feel so much better that we have more knowledge of our situation.Thank you all sooo much and I hope other ladies like myself can use this information to help them out also!!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-04-2005 - 9:25pm
ALthough I havent read the other replys, but recently I been havin oral with a friend girl of mines and when she cums, her orgasms explodes in which I never seen or had that before and just like you, she feels embarass, but just let me tell you that , you are not peeing on him, it just a great orgasm and once it happen you are no more good for nothing because it drains you, the last time we were together and her time came for her to release, I allowed her to release in my mouth and yes it was just like her blatter broke , I enjoyed every drop, I only wish that all women can orgasm like that, so enjoy your times..
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-05-2005 - 2:35am
Girl you are having an orgasm to the max. It is definitely cum and your boyfriend should love every minute of it after you tell him. Its no different than his cum inside you so just because it isnt inside him is no reason not to like it. It means you have had the best orgasm you can and I have had the pleasure of doing this 4 times in one night. So whatever he is doing tell him to keep up the good work sweetheart.
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-07-2005 - 2:04am
Your boyfriend is a lucky man. He will love this to the max. Relax and go with it.