Any women who love squirting here?

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-07-2013 - 3:39pm

If you don't know what is squirt ing you can see my video in my blog http://squirtingfordummies.com

I write about the Pleasures of female orgasms in my blog http://Secretorgasms.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-12-2013 - 7:37pm

My wife does all of the time.  I love it when she cums and squirts all over my face or my genitals.  How much do you enjoy squirting as opposed to before you learned how?  Larry

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-12-2013 - 11:59pm

I have only squirted a couple of times and it was accidental each time.  I am trying to learn how to do it more often as it feels awesome and my hubby loves it as much as I do.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-05-2013 - 11:04pm

I'm addicted!  I left my husband six weeks ago.  I didn't have a orgasm for 15 years while I was with him.  Now that I'm on my own I've discovered toys and how to squirt.  I can almost squirt everytime.  It seems like I've been doing it everyday. 

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-27-2013 - 5:38am

Why would any woman not enjoy it?  It is immensely pleasurable and a sexual release.  Yes, I do enjoy it (with partners and without).  What I still need to experience is another woman's squirt.  Would love to taste it.

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-27-2013 - 5:35pm
My wife loves it. I like to get my finger in her and put pressure on her gs with the other hand gently (at first) stroke her other button. When she tells me she has the urge to urinate I know it doesn't take long then. It is a huge turn on for me. Also, the best sex is after this because her gs is more sensitive and she can feel my head as it rubs against it when I get in her. She tells me she can feel it hitting it and that's another turn on for me.
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-03-2013 - 1:55pm

My lover has told me that she has squirted but I have never seen her squirt. We talked about it and I told her I really would like to watch her squirt. She said she needs to be more relaxed which I think we are now relaxed with each other. So what do I need to do or how do I get her to squirt. I would really like to supprise her and do what ever and get her to let loose and squirt for me, I think we both would enjoy, at least I hope, am I wrong, so what do I do?

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-19-2013 - 8:12am

Relaxation is most important.  Massage her external button and gspot simultaneously, and when she feels the need to urinate, apply pressure on her lower abdomen as well.  When she feels the need to urinate, she needs to completely relax and not fight it.  

I hope you get to experience this with her.  It's great fun!