bouncing breasts in public

iVillage Member
bouncing breasts in public
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 12:07pm

This weekend my wife and I were at a club where there was drinking and dancing outside to a band. Many people were just sitting around listening to a band and some were dancing. As I was sitting there sipping on a bloody mary, it was in the afternoon, I noticed a woman in her thirties (maybe) jumping up and down. Now, it wasn't so much the jumping that caught my attention but it was the "D" size breasts that was bouncing up and down as her bra was probably not all that supportive. Some women wear bras that are very sexy because as they walk or move much, it almost looks like they don't even have a bra. So as I was watching the dancers, I couldn't help but notice this woman.

While I looked, but didn't stare, my wife finally looks over at me and asks if I "noticed" the woman that was periodically jumping up and down up there. I snickered as she asks because it was so obvious. How could I not notice.

What surprised me a bit was my wife's reaction. She was angry and frustrated that this woman was
doing this. The woman wasn't showing her breasts but did bounce them up and down for all to see.

I'm just curious if other women on this site would also find this offensive? I'm sure guys like me didn't mind watching the show but I"m curious if most women would be upset or just shrug it off.

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 1:53pm
I don't find it offensive in the least little bit. Now, if the woman who was bouncing came over to you, got them up in your face, and started bouncing them centimeters away from your eyes, then I'd say it was offensive. Just bouncing them for other people to see isn't wrong. My opinion on that is, if you don't want to see them, quit looking. Lol!
Photobucket

Feb 21 Warner Robins GA

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Click for Virginia Beach, Virginia Forecast
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 1:53pm

I wouldn't be angry or frustrated, I'd be disgusted.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 1:58pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 2:03pm
I wouldn't be offended, but I would feel somewhat bad for the woman. Obviously she thinks she needs to do that in order to get some sort of attention. That's pretty sad, in my opinion.

blackandwhite.jpg picture by nhgal2006

“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love,
a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Mother Teresa

28999825.jpg picture by nhgal2006

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 3:34pm

I wouldn't be upset or offended but I'd find it immature and I'd shrug it off.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 3:54pm
No, my dw wasn't drinking. She's just a bit prudish about such things in public.
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 5:39pm

I Am like you in this regard....

"While I looked, but didn't stare, my wife finally looks over at me and asks if I "noticed" the woman that was periodically jumping up and down up there. I snickered as she asks because it was so obvious. How could I not notice. "

In my case its usually DW elbowing me going "did you see those!?"

It gets shrugged off and used as fodder for sex later.

-Gerry-

-Gerry-

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 6:37pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-28-2010 - 11:56pm

I kind of pity women like that really. It doesn't turn me on, but saddens me that someone could be so desperate for attention, and they believe the only thing anyone could want from them is their body.

"Appease my eyes, and I'll notice you. Appease my ears, and I'll remember you. Appease my heart, and I'll never forget you." (Just made this up now, corny? :P

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-29-2010 - 4:19am

Photobucket

Pages