Boyfriend small and inexperienced

iVillage Member
Boyfriend small and inexperienced
Tue, 02-12-2013 - 3:22pm

Hello all.

My boyfriend and I are relatively new to having sex (with each other). He was a virgin up unitl me, however I have had many partners. Luckily, he does is homework and things have been great so far :) We only have a couple of issues that I was hoping for some suggestions on.

1- Condoms. He uses Trojan ENZ lubricated. They constantly slide off, more often that not, ending up inside of me. (Not sexy) Ive read a few articles on this and it seems that it could be a pre-ejac problem that makes it slide off, or a problem with him staying hard. Staying hard is a bit of an issue... he is older...

Any suggestions on condoms? I was going to try ribbed or something of that nature and see if that helps.

2- He is small in the penis department. Doesn't measure six inches when erect and doesn't have a lot of girth. I realize it's not always about size but about what you do with it... Any suggestions on positions that would help me feel more during sex? Nothing too crazy since we are still kind of new to this, but we've tried missionary, doggie, and me on my back with my knees bent. We've done it with me on top many times which seems to be the best so far, but I'm wondering if there are any other positions that may help. I've heard that the woman on her back with a pillow or something to elevate her rear will also help. Got anything to share?

3- I am more experienced in the actual intercourse department than he is. I've had 4 serious boyfriends of all shapes and sizes, however he is the smallest. I'm worried that I'm not tight enough for him due to my experience. Is there any way to tighten things up? I've heard of doing Kegal's but I didn't know if that really helped...

I love him and I don't want to hurt his feelings by any means, so I would never tell him that I think he's small or whatever. I just want things to be good for both of us so that we can enjoy our time together. He's very good a fore play and that's usually the only way I can get off.

Thanks for reading, and any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Community Leader
Tue, 02-12-2013 - 5:14pm

Hi

The problems are easily fixed.

The condoms are too large!  He needs a slim fit.  I do hope you are using birth control too.  Condoms are not good as birth control for the reason that you gave.  Even if he has not ejaculated sperm can be in the condom.  

He would be called average in the penis dept.  But praise for lasting etc can help him get better.  The right size condom would help and try other non lubricated condoms.  I understand being tactful!!

Kegal excises can do a lot for vaginal grip.  Some women can hold pencils and lift weights with vaginal muscles alone!

Positions:  try all the positions you can.  Only you will be able to tell what works best.

dragowoman

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-14-2013 - 3:20pm

I agree with the Kegal exercises making a difference. My husband is basically average and after I had our children I got used to doing the exercises as a daily habit. He says he can't tell I have ever had kids. Nice compliment! I have no problem feeling him.

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-17-2013 - 2:56pm

I agree that his condoms are too big. And about positions, I can tell you by experience that for the fullest penetration you are going to need ramps and wedges... Enjoy! Laughing

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-18-2013 - 12:51pm
If u are both comfortable with one another and no that there aren't any diseases....ditch the rubbers. Thos things feel terrible. I know people who have lots of promiscuous sex with multiple partners use them. But if u are commited just have him put it in bareback. That way u both get a real intimate, loving feeling. It's way more personal...feeling is incredible. He might have a quick trigger at first but it takes time to get used to getting ur penis adjusted to the feeling of the tight, wet, gripping vaginal walls! Hope this helps hunn! : )

"FAT GIRTH SINCE BIRTH"