Braless & pantyless in public

iVillage Member
Braless & pantyless in public
Wed, 12-21-2005 - 5:34am

Girls,

Did any of you have been in public without bra and panty? If yes, do you do it to expose yourself to other males or any other reasons? Would you let your male partner to look at other woman's private parts if the woman are bra-less and panty-less?

Share your opinion with everyone.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2005 - 7:42am

I've gone without panties many times for my own comfort or for my husband's thrills.

bounxh0a-1.gif picture by dillbyrd

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2005 - 10:24am

The few times I've gone braless in public, the motive wasn't to attempt to give some guy a thrill, or draw male attention, it was because my dress or top would not allow a bra to be worn without being seen.

The few times I went without panties in public, the only man who knew about it was my DH. That was the whole point.

I'm not exhibitionistic in nature. I don't need a lot of men noticing me to feel sexy or good about myself.

And I don't "let" or not "let" my DH notice another woman's body, if he chooses to do so. He can look at whatever he likes, just as I can.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2005 - 1:21pm
I have seen photos of stark naked women whose bodies are painted to appear that they have clothes on. It is VERY realistic and very difficult to detect.
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-26-2005 - 4:56pm
Definitely gone braless and pantyless as well. Braless - out of comfort mainly, but the looks are fun. Pantyless is mainly when I'm out with a partner who has asked me to wear no panties. I prefer wearing my undies though.
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-28-2005 - 4:22pm

I agree with everybody, I do go out Braless & pantyless, but only with my hubby.
The 1st time I went out, my hubby was not aware of my plans, we were heading for a party.
After couple of drinks, we got on to the dance floor and then I told him that I was not wearing anything under my clothes.
He could not believe it, but when he felt it (on my bums), he was so excited & thrilled that you can imagine.
We had some raunchy dance numbers and then quitely we left into a room where we had some greate sex. Since then, whenever I do go out braless & pantyless, he gets thoroughly sexited and we end up having great sex.
I never like to put myself on display in any form.
Cheerrsssss .... annie

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 2:30am

>>Did any of you have been in public without bra and panty? <<

Well, it's the middle of summer over here and my partner regularly goes bra-less if she is wearing a top that looks better without a bra. Sometimes, rarely, she'll go panty-less with jeans or whatever too. No big deal. She doesn't expose herself and would never do that. She has no reason to, and wouldn't find any sexual thrill from doing so.

>>Would you let your male partner to look at other woman's private parts if the woman are bra-less and panty-less?<<

I'm sure that she wouldn't "let" me, but I'd be looking. But I don't think that I'd be aroused by it. It'd more for the novelty value than actual arousal value. I don't see flashing in public as being a particularly arousing activity. There are very, very few women that look their sexual best (and who's genitals look THEIR best) in full daylight in a random everyday situation.

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 2:34pm
Yes, I have been bra-less and panty-less on occasions. Everyone is right, it certainly makes a male partner more frisky if he knows that there is nothing but skin under that dress, and I have the perfect dress for times like this. As to look at other women's bodies, men are going to do that anyhow, so why bother trying to prevent them? Elaine
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 3:13pm
In college we loved to go shoe shopping with a dress but no panties & thigh highs! Drive the clerks crazy & on occasion resulted in a free pair or two!
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-29-2005 - 5:09pm

>>In college we loved to go shoe shopping with a dress but no panties & thigh highs! Drive the clerks crazy & on occasion resulted in a free pair or two!<<

Well let's face it, poor college students could do with all the free stuff they can get LOL.

Jan