Do most women enjoy getting oral sex?

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2014 - 8:15am

I love giving my wife oral sex.Tongue Out I like the way she looks, feels, tastes but she has decided its gross.Yell I'm surprised since I believed it is what most women want. I guess it makes no difference what everyone else thinks about it, I want to please her and if this doesn't then I don't do it. I'd like to know if most women like it or if they just put up with it?Cry
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-06-2014 - 10:13am

My partner loves been giving oral, she loves it so much and I love giving it to her. Sometimes if she thinks she smells or tastes bad she tries to tell me no. But some reassruance and convincing that she tastes great and is super sexy soons stops that problem. Also she does not like it if there is any slurping sound or any loud sound at all really she thinks that is a turn off so i try to be careful of that to. Have you tried talking to her to ask her about what she thinks is bad about it? Sometimes though people just like and dislike different things keep this in mind.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-07-2014 - 10:31pm

I ahted it with previous partners but love it with current one. So I am thinking if she liked it before, then there must be something more to her suddenly not liking it. Is something going on with? Maybe weight gain, or somehow not feeling as sexy?

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2014 - 2:12am

The women I've been with loved it. My current partner goes wild with it.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2014 - 8:32am

It really depends on the giver hitting the spot of the receivier, the receiver may love it but if the giver is not able to find just the right spot the receiver may not enjoy that much. All I know is that my wife loves it.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2014 - 3:42pm

Man my wife loves it so much I think she can't wait for me to start.  Though she does not like any slurping noise or kissing noise she gets over it when she explodes in joy and wants more.