Funnest place you had sex

iVillage Member
Funnest place you had sex
Wed, 11-28-2012 - 11:18pm

I would have to say on a fallen tree after a motorcycle ride out in the woods. The tree was just the right height for all kinds of fun!

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2012 - 2:14pm
Under a Catamaran on the beach one nite. People were strolling by but I don't think they saw us. Also on the side of a major highway in a parking bay along the same beach. On top of a washer in the spin cycle with an out-of-balance load!
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-15-2013 - 3:19am
In almost 25 years of marriage, we've accumulated a nice list lol I was 16 and he was 18 when we first started dating. Our first few years, we were always sneaking off on backroads. 4x4 came in handy lol After marriage, we've had some pretty daring exploits. Neither one of us can go too long without, soooo.... My parents had a houseboat and we always had a crowd of family and friends for long weekends. However, there was no "bedroom". Everyone tossed sleeping bags out on the roof under the stars. There was no place for alone time. So we went swimming and went under the houseboat between the pontoons. I tend to be rather vocal but I really tried to keep quiet lol One year my inlaws rented a house on the beach for Christmas and there were at least 20 of us packed in a small house with about 10 of us sleeping on air matresses in sleeping bags on the floor in the living room. It was too cold at night to sneak off down the beach in December. So in the middle of the night, with people all around us and my MIL literally just a few feet away from us, we very quietly and very slowly "spooned". The first 3 years of our marriage, DH was in the military on a ship. Our first year of marriage, we saw each other a total of 29 days in 1 year. My parents had a motorhome and several times we would take a trip and meet him in various ports like San Diego or Alameda. Sometimes my older sister would meet up with us. Once again, in the middle of the night, with my sister about 5 ft from us and my parents in the back, we did a little snuggling. We hoped we didn't rock the motorhome too much lol We have 2 favorites though. We were staying at a resort in Cozumel, Mexico and we had our 16 yo DD with us, staying in the same room. We were in the very last resort on the north end of the island. There were a few condos north of us that looked empty like they were still under construction and beyond that was nothing but mangrove trees and sand dunes. So one night, we took a romantic walk northward along the beach under a full moon. Thinking we were alone, we started going at it, doggy style. The lights of Playa del Carmen across the channel from us will always have a special meaning for us ;) So we're going at it, and suddenly we're in the headlights of a truck coming down the beach. We ended up running down the beach, DH trying to pull his shorts up, me trying to get my swimsuit bottoms back in place. I was grateful I had a skirt on lol The other favorite was this past September we took a cruise and our balcony was right under the lido deck pool and bar. We had some fun on the balcony with people having drinks directly above us. They couldn't see us, but it was exciting knowing stranger were RIGHT THERE, so close we could hear their conversation lol There are lots more, but those are some highlights lol