Get sexy in bed

iVillage Member
Get sexy in bed
Sun, 06-16-2013 - 7:14pm

How do you get sexy in bed? Do you make yourself look prettier to look sexy?

I would go for a bubble shower beforehand, put on some cocoa lotion all over my body. I then put on some light make up and wear some sexy lingerie and a fluffy night gown.

Any other ways that people do?

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-17-2013 - 6:35pm

My hubby finds it sexy when I initiate sex.  He loves it when I whisper sexy ideas in his ear - what I'd like to do with him or have him do to me.  

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-19-2013 - 12:00pm

I've been thinking about your question since I replied the other day and would like to add something else.

Instead of trying to be sexy, concentrate on being a generous, giving lover.  Give back as much as you receive.  Be willing to try new things and open to new ideas.  Respond enthusiastically when your partner pleases you and gently make suggestions if necessary.  Talk freely about your likes and needs, and ask him about his.  Share your fantasies.  You will be sexy to your partner.

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-13-2013 - 5:31am

TAKE IT ALL OFF - Listen, if we're having sex with you, we like your body... ALL of it, so leaving your shirt on because you think your breasts are too small is just stupid, and you're not fooling us... it's not as though we think, "Well, I can't see that part of her so it must be FANTASTIC!" Get naked!

do choi nguoi lon, bup be tinh duc, do choi tinh duc

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-13-2013 - 10:51pm

Not all men prefer naked.  My hubby likes me to dress for sex - garter belts and stockings, peekaboo bras and crotchless panties are some of his favourites.   He says partially dressed is exciting because it says "I want you so badly I don't want to take the time to get naked."