Girls : Masturbate in front a man.

iVillage Member
Girls : Masturbate in front a man.
Sat, 12-15-2012 - 10:10pm

All womens,

Have you ever masturbate  in  front a man? If yes, who was the man & what do you think during masturbation.

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-29-2012 - 2:27pm

I have been with my SO for over a year and I have asked her to do this for me.

She will touch herself when I am having a "box lunch at the Y" or when we are making love.  We have done EVERYTHING that two people can do to each other except this.  I have done it for her to watch me and she enjoys doing it to me, but can't get her to join in.

She says that she has never been able to get off doing it, and I tell her I will help. I just think this is SUPER Sexy and want to watch her rubbing and stuff. We have a great sex life and have done EVERYTHING two people can do to and for each other except that. Any Ideas how to get he to do this one last thing?Tongue Out

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-15-2013 - 2:46am
I have for DH. For some reason, I don't feel real comfortable doing it in front of him, though it's probably the only thing I feel uncomfortable doing and I have no problem doing it alone lol I guess I feel weird being center stage lol He loves it though, so I do it. Although I don't think I've ever gotten to orgasm alone. He usually gets too excited and joins the fun lol