Give me a hand

iVillage Member
Give me a hand
Tue, 05-21-2013 - 3:13pm

A friend was telling me about getting a hand job at a local massage parlor.  It didn't look like anything different from the outside than a professional massage parlor.  He also said the massage was pretty professional at first then then the masseuce begain moving her hand between his legs while he was laying on his stomach.  He said she kept lightly rubbing his legs higher and asking "is this ok?".  He said he never asked her for this type of massage and went there after getting an online discount.  Before long, her fingers were delving in an upper area at the very top of his legs and exploring the top of his buttocks.  

This type of massage went on for a while until she told him to turn over and get on his back.  She was a foreigner and didn't speak good English.  He wasn't sure sometimes what she was saying.  He could make out some words like "back" or "Ok".

After he got on his back, she began massage his legs again this time starting at the knees and moving upword.  She didn't bother putting a towel over him to cover him as they normally do in a normal pro massage place.  She then concluded giving him a happy ending.  She cleaned him off and began massaging him again....his feet and toes.  At the end, she requested a tip.  She wanted almost the cost of the massage.  He was surprised but gave her the tip anyway.  It was a surreal experience.  

Anyone have an experience like this?

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-22-2013 - 3:36pm

I can't say I've ever experienced anything like that, but I've heard of these "massage parlours." I'm guessing this is one of those parlours who offers "extra services"? Maybe there was a language barrier and your friend agreed to something without knowing?

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-23-2013 - 11:42pm

It's a known fact that the majority of foreign operated "massage parlors" are nothing but brothels pretending to be legitimate.  In the area I live in, there are constant police raids on this type of establishment.  They're all over the city and suburbs, but mostly concentrated near the major airport.  Had your friend objected, she would have stopped.  And trust me, they understand and speak English very well........but "me no understand" is a good excuse when they're arrested.  Your friend should consider himself lucky he wasn't caught in a raid!

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-24-2013 - 9:56am

The funny thing about this place is that it looks legit and isn't near an airport or any seedy neighborhood.  It's also not in a foreign type neighborhood.  It's actually located in a very nice area in a nice strip mall.  It'll be interesting to see if they stay opened.