Going to strip club with husband?

iVillage Member
Going to strip club with husband?
Sat, 04-17-2010 - 10:17pm

Have you ever gone to a strip club as a couple? How did it go?

Edited 5/7/2010 6:10 am ET by coconut2010
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-17-2010 - 10:49pm
I have been with my wife on occasion and she said that she enjoyed it. Last time we went with some of our friends after a dinner. I don't know what she enjoyed, but we had a good time there and at home after
!
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 8:58am

I've been with DH and it can be a lot of fun. My first time was in a seedy New Orleans club.

We do sit a little further back .... dancers do pay attention to couples there too. Some of the members I've met here before have even mentioned how the man bought a lap dance for the wife. We never did anything like that .... but it's a fun time out.

Just remember -- no one there knows you :-)

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 4:44pm

well lucky you, i'm one of the few men who havent ever been to one and thats by choice, but my wife and i have talked about it in a fantasy, like watching each other getting a lap dance.

so from your perspective, what turns a woman on during when they visit and see other women strip?

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-18-2010 - 8:13pm

Watching DHs reaction, watching the girls do their thing and watching them look at DH and I. When the girls flirt it's still flattering even though I'm not into women.

I also like watching what they do when they perform ~ it gives me ideas of things I could do for DH.

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-19-2010 - 12:34pm

I think it sounds like fun but I kind of don't like new social situations where I don't know how things go.

hehe I wouldn't call it a "social situation." THere isn't a lot of conversation, or getting to know you stuff. Mostly, I'd think, the other people want to keep to their business, & leave you to your's.

Are there many couples? I don't want to be the only woman.

Depends on the place I guess. I've been to ones, where the other girls hung around, before or after their shifts. Topless ones where there it was mostly men. And bikini ones with female bartenders. I don't remember much about the other people around, like I said, everyone sticks to their own business.

My

Good distraction frees us from emotional pain, bad distraction gives you a mouth full of whizz. ~~~ Guru Tugginmypudha
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-22-2010 - 5:57pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-24-2010 - 8:49am
so what things did you learn to try out with your DH? and what worked that i could slyly suggest to my wife to try out :)