A good friend's dad

iVillage Member
A good friend's dad
Sat, 07-12-2014 - 5:14pm

yesterday at the pool at her house I walked inside and walked by the bathroom only to see her dad in there.  He had just got out the shower and his big dick was just there all limp and beautiful!  It had to be at least 8 inches or a little more and thick.  He saw me looking at it and asked if I liked what I saw.  I said yeah of course and smiled.  Now I have to get my hands on it.  I really want to suck him off to completion without her knowing.. Luckily he is divorced too.  Maybe go further :). I am 24 and he is 53.. I included a pic of him and me.  Im in the middle and she the friend on the right.  He tells me I have rocking body all the time too

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-13-2014 - 5:06pm

I would be very careful with this. That's a big age difference not to mention a good friends dad. Looks like you have all the tools to get the right man, closer to your age and not the dad of a friend. Go find him and leave your friends dad alone. That has trouble written all over it. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-16-2014 - 1:47pm
T R O U B L E . Don't.
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2014 - 8:45pm

If all you want is a good time then Go For It. Sure your friend might be upset, how would you feel if she banged your dad?  Your an adult and he is a guy who you find attractive. So I see that you have two choices: 1, You could talk to your friend and tell her that you are going to ask her dad out for dinner. 2, Or you could call this guy up and tell him to meet at your place to talk about so etching important. When he gets there just tell him what you want and what you are looking for. Be honest with him and have fun.

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2014 - 2:45pm

I agree that you could talk to the dad and see if he's interested in getting together.  If you are thinking of a long term relationship, then the age difference is pretty great and I'd advise against it  If you are just interested in getting a better look at his package, then I would say go for it.  He would like it I'm sure.  Good luck.  

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-14-2014 - 8:14pm

The way different people react to the same situation are often all over the place. While I'm not implying that there's anything improper going on between your friend and her dad but maybe she already knows about his equipment and would understand you're attractions. If you approach your friend and flat came right out and told her she may thank you for being honest and say 'go for it and have fun', - - but on the other hand if you flat told her you may end up going to the ER for facial damages. Who knows and no one else will know so to help you. To me the age difference seems to be a big issue when it comes to many things and mainly sex and relationships however the issue usually isn't between the two people but by others who aren't involved in any way. You're in a spot kid, - do you have any coins handy to flip to see what you should do?  Tommy

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-27-2014 - 4:08pm
So what did you do?
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-02-2014 - 9:29pm
I am on the opposite side of this story. I had a daughter friend hit on me. I walked in on her using my shower. Things happened very quickly and we promised to keep it a secret. Well she didn't as she told another friend of her and then she hit on me. That scared me.