having sex out in the woods

iVillage Member
having sex out in the woods
Mon, 06-16-2014 - 9:25pm

my wife and I have thought of having sex in the woods and would like to try it durning the day in the open wondering if anyone has done it and never got cought if anyone could give their experience in how it was and what ways did they do it and what toys did you bring if any

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-16-2014 - 10:35pm

I did that when I was in my 20s' before I got married and both my then BF & I were living w/ our parents--so it was basically out of desperation.  lol  It's nice to be outside but I am not one who would enjoy the possibility of getting caught.  I am thinking that toys aren't such a good idea because if someone does pass close by & you have to dress up quickly you don't want evidence.

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-17-2014 - 3:50pm

My wife and I have played in several places outside our home.  Usually it is someplace we can drive to.  We may stop and park and get in the back seat (consoles have their drawbacks).  I usually try to find a place where I don't have to worry about someone coming up on us.  We have also played in our pool in the back yard and in another pool I manage (after hours).

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-21-2014 - 8:29pm

I used to do a lot of backpacking and if I had a boyfriend along with me at the time there were numerous times that we had sex in the outdoors.  Normally it was in camp while in a tent, but sometimes it was in the open, so to speak.  I never wanted to get caught, so if it did happen I always made sure that we were well out of sight of the trail and any chance of being caught.  It was fun.  I never used toys while backpacking or during regular camping.  

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-12-2014 - 8:28am

Many years ago when the wife was pregnant we were exploring a local island in the harbour, unbejknow to me the wife was quite excited, she pulled me in a bush for some excitement, unbeknown to us the bush she choos to drag me into was right next to another path and just at that moment a whole group of people past by, I could of stuck my hand out and touched them. Luckily nobody notice us.

Since then we have been out in our local forest having some fun, anything from pictures to full sex, dont beleive we have ever been spotted. If you want to try head for area that are not on the normal paths and be prepared to head into the undergrowth, travel light and dress simply

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-22-2014 - 8:53pm

My wife and I were at a state park and it started to rain. We took cover under a rock ledge and started making out. We were both willing to go at it right then and there, but it was rocky on the ground so we just did some oral and called it a day. Alays bring a towel and have fun